Chapter 9 (Slytherin Common Rooms)

Such a random song choice but it's :
🎀💚Gangsta💚🎀

Anyways I think this is a good chapter.

People might come after me but I pronounce Mattheo's name as Math-Theo 🎀💀😭
____________________________________

There isn't any fucking way, he likes me.
Hell he's hot, but he's not the stupid person I'm after for. At this point I don't even know why I'm here. This Dr was fucked.

"Merlin..." I sigh, getting off the table and leaving.

°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I came back into my dorm room, face planting into my bed. Daphne gets up from her nap, I look up at her.

"They're gonna do games, Blaise and Pansy. Do you want to come?" I ask Daphne. "If Theo is coming then I'm not." She scoffs, obviously pissed.

"Oh...I mean I can stay with you instead of go-."

"You can go, have fun y/n."

"You s-"

"Yes."

I stay silent but then I nod.

°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Getting ready felt like a challenge, I didn't want to go but I also did. Having fun in my dr was at least a goal at this point.

I put on a black dress, did my hair, my make up of course and. Waited for pansy to get back so I could go with her.

Daphne was asleep again, it reminded me of when I felt depressed when wanting to shift but the failed attempts were draining me mentally, So I escaped reality by sleeping instead. She really loved Theo.

Suddenly I hear a firm knock at the door, definitely wasn't Pansy's. I open the door to see Draco, leaning against the door frame, then seeing my dress and looking me up and down.

"Why the hell are you here Malfoy?! You know you could get expelled if they catch you?"

"Oh shut up American, I need to talk to you about something." Draco scoffs.

"And what is that?" I scoff back.

"Daphne and Theo..."

I raise an eyebrow.

"I know they broke up!?!"

He shushes me.

"Of course you know that you fool! I'm talking about..."

He gets quiet as he sees Daphne asleep, he pulls me out of my dorm.

"You know how he left her for you?"

I nod.

"Stay away from him, I don't want him touching, breaking or hurting your stupid heart, got it? He's a player if I have to admit."

His hand is still gripped tightly on my forearm. Making me blush slightly, oh hell no! Snap out of it! I yank my arm away.

"I wasn't planing on talking to him.
Why do you care????"

Draco sighs through his nose.

"That's doesn't matter if I care, see you later."