Chapter 11: The next Journey

Start from the beginning

Cynthia: Yes hun, you do look kinda cute and maybe we can get some ice cream *Giggles*.

Xion: Wait what about me?

?: Hey there sexy, I guess your mine.

Brian: Oh that's my bubby soda, he dips a lot so be careful but he's cool.

Soda: Nice to meet you there, your looking like a snack tonight babe.

Xion: I don't know about this Cy.

Cynthia: Just have some fun Xion, besides maybe we can get that special orb.

She then winked at Xion and handed her the radar underneath the table, giving Xion the message that she wasn't being serious and wanted to get the Dragon Ball.

Xion: Okay we can go but we need to eat first.

Both Xion and Cynthia got their meals and they finished them in no time. Within seconds they were at the fair. Their were lots of different rides and games to have fun with. Cynthia stayed in character as a cute girl that was attracted to Brian while Xion signed up to participate in the competition.

There were several different types of activities you had to do. Xion excelled at all of them as she reached the final contest.

Xion: Alright, just one more and that Dragon Ball is mine!!

Just then people gathered around a large arena where Xion was waiting. It was fight she was going to have to win at so she stretched as she waited for her opponent. The person arrived as the announcer was really excited.

Announcer: Alright are you guys ready for a great fight?!!!!

Crowd: YESSSSSS!!!!

Announcer: Here is Jade!!!!!

Xion was stunned as she recognized the figure. It was the same person that turned Cyclops into a woman so she was on edge. Jade had a black coat with a mask that had a red visor so they were menacing!!!

Xion: This isn't going to go like last time. I'm going to defeat you right now!!!

Jade: Oh really how is your little friend? Does she like the new lifestyle?!!!! 😏

Xion: If you think your gonna do it again then your wrong.

Jade: I'm bored, let's just end this!!!

Both of them exchanged blows and Xion was not struggling at all. The energy was too much for Jade and Xion was only in her base form. In a desperate effort, Jade sliced several slices towards her but she dodged every single one of them and through Jade to the ground.

Xion: (This is way too easy, Jade has to be holding something back here.) *Xion Thought to herself*

Despite being really easy, Xion crushed Jade as they couldn't move anymore. That was until a massive power surge caught her by surprise. The warrior powered up as a strong blue aura engulfed Their body. But the energy was so familiar.

Xion: Ok so your powering up now? Alright then let's go up to a new stage, AHHHHHHH!!!!

All the men in the crowd were astonished by the beauty of Xion in her super saiyan form. The golden Locke's she gained made her stand out a lot. Both Xion and Jade continued to clash all around the arena. The fight was much closer now as Xion realized that the energy was making Jade's attacks faster and more powerful. However with how the legs were moving and The build of the caped fighter. Xion realized that Jade was a woman underneath but it didn't matter.

Xion: Alright Jade it's over!!!

She kicked Jade right in the stomach as she sent her flying into the ground.

Xion: Alright let's see your face right before you lose.

After taunting Jade, she removed the mask and was shocked to see a familiar face.

Xion: Wait a minute, Neon?!!!!

Neon: Yeah it's yours truly ughh.

Xion: Explain yourself, why did you do this to Cy?

Neon: Well he rejected me and made myself look like an idiot. If he is going to do that then I will make him pay!!!!

Cy noticed that it was her and was shocked as well.

Cynthia: So your telling me this is all about me Rejecting You?!!!!

Neon: Oh wow so the spell did work he he.

Xion: What Spell? Explain yourself Neon and why did you change him?

Neon: I told you, it was for Revenge. He was all stuck up and a big know it all. I thought he could learn what life was like on the other side.

Xion: Your gonna change him back right now.

Neon: Sorry but it doesn't work that way. The spell itself was something that my mom had conducted, I only used on him even though it wasn't finished.

Cynthia: Oh come on, you did not have to play that dirty you know.

Brian: What is going on here, I'm so confused.

The crowd was confused as well to what was happening but what happened next made everyone gasp in shock.

Neon: Oh yeah and by the way, you fell right in my trap!!!

Xion: Wait what, oh no Ahhhh

A sudden light flashed Xion as Neon engulfed her in a Green Aura.

Neon: This is what you get for messing with me!!!!!

She charged up as the Aura changed and flashed in color. This was to mess with Xion's eye's like before. Right as she saw the flashing patterns the pain got worse as it felt as if her eye balls were melting.

Xion: Ahhhhhh NOOOO NOT AGAIN, THE FLASHING PATTERNS. DAMNNNNN WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE THIS WEAKNESS?!!!!!

Cynthia: Oh no, Cupcake is going to be out of commission if I don't do something.

Neon: *Giggles* What's the matter? Is the flashing patterns too much for you, How pathetic.

Cynthia: Kame-Ha-Me-HAAAAAA!!!

Cy launched a strong Kamehameha at Neons Aura Barrier and it destroyed every bit leaving her open.

Neon: Oh no, What is this?!!!

Announcer: What an unexpected surprise, it seems Xion's friend had unleashed a counter attack.

Cynthia: Your mine now Neon, Take this!!!!

Cy went with her signature powerful punch but to her surprise nothing happened to Neon. As a matter of fact, the impact was nothing like before when she was her normal self.

Cynthia: Huh wha-this can't be. Why did that punch end up so week?

Neon: Don't you see now, your body is different. The large muscles you once had is a thing of the past. What a shame I actually like that power you had. That's why I was interested in you after all.

Cynthia: (Damn so it is true, me being a Girl has had an affect on my strength) *She thinks to herself*

Cynthia: It doesn't matter, I will defeat you no matter what!!

Neon then punches her in the gut as she passes out.

Xion: Nooooo CY!!!!!

Neon: *Laughs uncontrollably*

Xion: That tears it, this ends now!!!!

At that moment Xion Powered up to a super saiyan god even though her eyes were still in major pain. Since the effects had continued, her eyes became blood shot as the hair turned Red with the Aura getting red hot. Her chest increased even more to an E Cup, surprising Neon to their now gargantuan size.

Neon: Wow that is a crazy form for sure, Alright now it's my turn to go full power don't you think. HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The Crowd waited in anticipation to see how the fight would end. It was clear that Neon was transforming but into what.

To Be Continued!!!