Chapter 3: The Tournament Begins

The day was finally here, the start of the Conton City Tournament was under way. However to start everything off there was elimination rounds to allow only the best of the best to enter. Xion had no issue whatsoever, defeating everyone in a matter of seconds. One Guy wanted Xion to step on him which disgusted her so bad she punched him right in the face.

Xion: Wow I can't believe there are this many Perverts!!!!

After shaking her head in disbelief the announcer announced all the winners who would compete on the stage.

Announcer: Alright Here are the list of applicants that made it!!!

Announcer: First up is Cyclops!!!!

Cyclops waves at everyone and is excited he made it. Xion sees that he is a quiet unique Saiyan looks strong.

Announcer: Next we have Ace

Ace was not shocked whatsoever that he made it in.

Announcer: Then we have Xion!!!!

Xion: No Surprise there I am so ridiculously strong.

Announcer: Our Next contestant is the wonderful Maimi!!!

Maimi was the strange figure that passed by Xion earlier. Her presence was known for sure as she had an aura that was menacing and strong, Xion knew Maimi wasn't going to hold back.

Announcer: Then Lastly we have Prometheus!!!

He looked almost exactly like Piccolo but he had red skin was super scary.

Xion: Alright so that is it?

Chronoa: I forgot to mention That these are smaller tournaments Xion. This is so they can hold lots of them throughout the year.

Xion: I see, well that is fine I can train good with this.

Maimi: Hey you there.

Xion turned around and saw that Maimi was approaching her.

Xion: Oh hello there I'm Xion nice to meet you.

Maimi: Just who the hell do you think you are?

Xion: Huh what do you mean?

Maimi: Ever since you got here you have been the center of attention and it sickens me. All you want to do is show your ass to all of the men isn't it.

Xion: Listen I can't help that I'm super hot ok, you got it all wrong. I want to compete to put in some training for myself.

Chronoa: What is your problem with her miss Maimi?

Maimi was shocked to see the Supreme Kai Of Time there but she wasn't phased.

Xion: oh I get it now, your just mad that once I showed up all the men took your eyes off you and stared at me!! 😏

Maimi: Listen I'm married I don't need a man at all. Something about you just seems off and I just can't put my finger on it.

After this she walked away, leaving Xion and Chronoa Confused.

Xion: What was that all about?

Chronoa: Idk Xion, anyways you need to drink some refreshments before your match.

Xion: Your absolutely right I will relax for a bit.

Xion then walked to where the snacks were, inside a little shop. However when she entered she slipped on the wet floor and started to fall.

Xion: Oh Shit!!!!

But before she hit the floor someone grabbed onto her arm. It was Cyclops who was accepted for the tournament.

Cyclops: Are you ok?

Xion: Yes thank you for that. If it weren't for you my face would be hurting right now.

Cyclops: Your welcome miss, I'm willing to help any time.

This act of kindness was so sweet for Xion. She loved how calm and collected he was even though he rescued an attractive woman.

Xion: So your Cyclops huh, my name is Xion it's a pleasure to meet you.

Cyclops: It's nice to fully meet you too, your quite strong I can tell. Definitely got some toned arms, there must have been crazy working out sessions.

Xion: Yeah I trained ever since I was a kid so I built up a nice body.

Cyclops: Well that is awesome, not many girls can say that.

It was becoming clear that Xion thought Cyclops was super cool and amazing. The more she talked to him the more of a friend he became. She had never felt something like this before and it was refreshing, it felt like they have been friends for years even though they just met.

Xion: Hey ummm After the tournament would you like to go to dinner sometime?

Cyclops: Yeah sure sounds good, I will pay for it.

Xion: Wait you don't have to ummm oh no not again!!!!

Right as she was talking she slipped on the floor again but this time she wasn't as lucky, another person dropped lots of soda and spilled all over Xion as she fell to the floor.

Cyclops: Xion are you ok?

He picked her up and luckily she wasn't hurt that bad but her clothes were soaked in orange soda.

Xion: Damn it, that was my only uniform. I can't compete in attire like this.

Cyclops: I will try to look for some clothes I will be right back.

After looking every where nothing could be found that was until the cashier said she had something Xion could wear but it probably would not be the best for the tournament. However Xion was desperate so she got the suit out of the box in the closet and to her surprise it was a Bunny suit.

Xion: Oh God no I Can't Fight in this!!!!! Is this some joke to you?!!!!! 😡

Cashier: I'm sorry but that is all I have at the moment. I use to do modeling so that was in there from when I used to do it but you can you have it.

Cyclops: Xion I know it's not the best but it's really the only option we have.

Xion: Come on do you really expect anyone to take me seriously in this?!!!!! 😡😡😡

Cyclops: I think you will look perfect in it Xion, besides it might even distract your opponent.

Hearing Cyclops say she would look perfect in it that was all she needed to put the bunny suit on.

Xion: Alright I will do it for you, but promise me you won't laugh.

Cyclops: I promise ok.

Xion then put the uniform on, it was skin tight as it showcased her muscular body quite well. Cyclops even blushed from how hot Xion looked in the bunny outfit once she was done putting it on.

Xion: How Do I look?

Cyclops: ummmm well you look amazing!!!!

Xion: Alright then, let's compete in this tournament Cyclops, we can do this!!!

Chronoa saw the situation transpire outside the shop and clearly saw a nice connection between them. It warmed her heart to see Xion make some friends but what was strange was that she was so worried about her. It was like Chronoa thought she was Xion's mom, but little did she know She actually is her mother.