Chapter 5: An Alarming Side Effect

Everyone got ready for the next match of the conton city tournament. It was clear that the next fighters were a peak of a lot of people's interests. Xion was doing some last minute stretches before her first battle as Cyclops approached her.

Cyclops: Look I'm sorry Xion I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I'm just glad you're okay.

Xion looked at Cyclops with a menacing face but quickly changed her expression to a happy one.

Xion: nah don't worry about it, your Awesome Cy!!!!

Announcer: it's almost time for the next match, fighters take your spots!!!

Xion: Alright Cy it's time for my fight wish me luck!!! 🥰

Cyclops: You got this cupcake by the way try not to trip in those Heels.

Xion: Oh come on you had to call me cupcake again? Oh well it sounds cute So I like it.

Cyclops was shocked that Xion was ok with him using that weird name. Was she slowly opening up to him?

Xion: Alright let's do this!!!!

Xion and Ace approach the tournament stage, ready to begin their match. Ace was confused by the Bunny Outfit Xion that she had on but he tried to shrug it off. As she approached him she saw that he was giving an odd look. Xion assumed Ace was checking her out but she didn't want to make a scene so she got ready.

Announcer: Alright with this match we have Ace Vs Xion!!!! Are you ready?

Xion: It's time!!!

Ace: Hmmmm

Announcer: And Fight!!!!

Ace shot some red ki blasts in Xion's direction. She dashed all around the stage as she dodged every single blast attack. However this was a distraction as He came behind and punched her in the back. This caused a lot of pain for Xion but she immediately retaliated with a strong green aura burst. She then warped all around Ace which confused him. After this she punched him several times, sending him flying all through the air until she grabbed his leg and threw him into the stage as it cracked.

Cyclops: Wow she is strong that's for sure, the tournament stage is literally being shattered!!!

Maimi: That energy keeps overflowing, it reminds of how Goku explained Broly's energy. But what kind of power does she possess?

Xion then launched a large powerful galick gun at the stage which made everyone concerned but Ace deflected the energy extremely easily.

Trunks: Wait a minute was that a Galick Gun?!!!!!

Chronoa: it was trunks but why does Xion now that move? Don't you and your dad the ones who really mastered it?!!!

Trunks: Yeah, that's odd I didn't know other people knew how to do it. I guess Xion must be a friend of Cabba's maybe since Father taught him how to do it as well but I don't know.

Chronoa: Well either way, this has taken a turn I didn't expect!!!

Ace then fly's towards Xion in the air and grabs her. He then tosses her towards the out of bounds but she uses a jumping energy wave to bounce back. This saves her from elimination but it puts her in danger again. She is flying back towards Ace as she tries to figure out what to do next.

Xion: This guy is really good. I need to figure out his weakness, he has to have one. Wait that's it, hmmm every guy has this weakness!!!

As soon as she reaches as she stops mid air and poses in a seductive pose. This makes him stop and wonder what she is trying to do. Xion starts smacking her butt, as this happens the guys in the stands go crazy over it.

Male Time Patroller: Omg that's the best cake I have ever seen!!!

The time Patroller's girlfriend who was sitting next to him, looks at him disgusted and is in utter shock.

Girlfriend: Wait a minute Babe I thought you said my Cake was the best?!!!! 😡😡

Male Time Patroller: Wait I didn't mean it like that!!!

Xion: You love it don't you Ace!!!!! I know you want to smack it with your bare hands.

Announcer: Uhhh this is getting really weird.

Cyclops: Omg Xion of course you had to pull this move.

Maimi was litterly frozen in disbelief as to what just transpired while Chronoa and Trunks were freaking out.

Trunks: What in the heck is she doing?

Chronoa: I don't know Trunks but it did work as Ace is distracted after all.

Just then Ace dashes at Xion and strikes but he realizes it was an after image and Xion launches a green orb from the sky that makes him fall to the stage. The two square off on foot as the arena is being torn to pieces from the intense clashes of their fists.

Maimi: Alright this fight is heating, let's go!!!

Ace then charges his energy as he concentrates it into a single ball. With this lots of colors and flashing particals could be seen as energy was absorbed into it.

Xion: Oh no, this must be his secret attack. I have to stop it!!!!

She attempts to rush in and stop him charging however her vision seemed to get increasing blurry as the colors ramped up. What was odd is that she felt a bizzare painful sting in her eyes until erupted into a burning sensation.

Xion: OH GOD NO, NOT THIS!!! I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!!! WHAT IS THIS NO MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!

She was confused until she remembered one detail that she should have remembered from her past.

Xion: DAMN NO I SHOULD HAVE TOLD THEM ABOUT THIS, SHIT I CAN'T SEE. MY EYES ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS!!!! I HAVE TO FORFEIT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SEE AGAIN!!!

Cyclops knew something was wrong as Xion's energy was plummeting really fast.

Cyclops: Xion no, I'm coming for you!!

He immediately dashes in to save her. The announcer sees that something is wrong so he calls off the match for now. Just then Ace stops charging as he sees her screaming in pain from seeing all the rapid colors.

Ace: uhh what happened to her?!!!

Maimi was concerned too so she went over and tried to help her. Chronoa and Trunks went and saw that Xion was put onto a stretcher and was sent to the hospital. After putting some medicine in her Xion fell asleep as her friends we're concerned.

Cyclops: I really do hope she is okay.

Maimi: She will be fine Cyclops, it's just a weird mishap that's all.

Chronoa: I really wonder though. What do you think caused her to feel this pain?

Trunks: I think it has something to do with the energy sphere that Ace was charging up. After he did this it seemed that her energy plummeted to almost nothing. So it must be her weakness.

Maimi: I do have to admit that the Sphere did mess with my Eyes a little too so It has to be that.

Cyclops: I hope your right everyone, I'm going to wait here until she wakes up.

Days went by as Cyclops waited for her to wake up but to no avail. He didn't give up though as he knew she would push through.

Will this have An Alarming Side effect on her life?!!!!