Chapter 11: The next Journey

After all night of messing with formulas Bulma realized that there was no way to turn Cy back into his original form.

Bulma: Guys I'm sorry but I can't reverse the changes.

Xion: Damn really? There has to be something you can do.

Bulma: Sorry but it's not something you can mess with. Cyclops genetic makeup is fixed which is good so at least we have his male genetics but.

Xion: But what Bulma?

Bulma: Changing someone's DNA code or tampering with Chromozones is dangerous and can lead to many issues. There is no physical way for me to bring him back to his previous state.

Cynthia: That doesn't sound good but you do have a plan right?

Bulma: Yes there is one way we can revert the changes. If we use the Dragon Balls we can possibly wish you to go to different locations to get the Super Dragon Balls.

Xion: Why don't we just use Shenron.

Bulma: That won't work it's not within his power Xion. He can only do so much and he can't reverse this change.

Cynthia: Sounds kinda tiring but I can do it.

Xion: CY that is going to take way too long, we can't do this.

Bulma: Not Necessarily, I will provide you many different radars to get the Dragon Balls. Here I upgraded the super Dragon Ball radar to see the normal ones as well.

Xion: Alright we can do this CY, as long as we have the radar that is.

Cynthia: Well I'm all for this, let's get my old life back.

Xion and Cynthia left to find the dragon balls, flying deep through the sky and leaving conton city. Eventually they stopped in a small town with a diner in it as Xion was hungry for a nice meal.

Cynthia: Why are we stopping?

Xion: I told you I was hungry, smells really good too!!!!

Cynthia: Huh well let's go in I guess.

Both of them went in together and managed to get a tabel. Cynthia and Xion ordered appetizers as the dinner rolls was delivered.

Xion: Oh my, CY these dinner rolls are so good!!!!

Cynthia: Damn the butter on these is nice.

? : I'm sorry but hello.

Cynthia: Hmm oh how can I help you.

Brian: My name is Brian and well you just look amazing, we haven't seen girls like you come here in a very long time.

Cynthia: I appreciate the offer but I'm not interested.

Brian then looks at Xion and she rolls her eyes.

Xion: Nope sorry but you can forget it.
Me and my best friend here are just not in the dating world right now.

Brian: Oh I see I'm sorry but tonight is couples night for the fair and their holding a special competition for some orb I think.

Both Xion and Cynthia was shocked and knew immediately what the orb was. It had to be a dragon ball and Xion could not let it slip through her fingers.

Xion: Wait a minute did you say a fair?

Brian: Yes but it's a couple's night, they only want people who are dating to be there so they can make it special but your not interested so I'm going to head out.

Cynthia: Wait a minute I was just playing before he he.

Brian: Wait you were?

At that moment Cynthia's whole tune changed to a flirty tone that was meant for seduction.

Dragon Ball: XionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara