Chapter 10: A Bizarre Switch

Xion quickly pushed Trunks off of her in disbelief and disgust. He was quite confused as to why she was so forceful.

Xion: NO GET OFF THERE IS NO WAY, YOU CAN'T LIKE ME CAN YOU?

Trunks: What are you serious? No I don't like you!!!

Xion: Wait huh, sorry I'm just so confused. Why did you hug me?

Trunks: I hugged you because you're my daughter.

Pure shock was all she could feel, somehow Trunks figured it out, surprising her deeply especially as to how he knew.

Xion: How do you know? Yes it's me but There is no you should know about me.

Trunks: To be honest I really didn't but it's just I knew. Your energy was similar to mine so I figured you were related to me from the future.

Xion:Well yes it's me Dad, wow that feels so good to say.

She got super emotional as the two hugged each other. It was because it was Father and daughter reuniting.

Xion: I'm sorry, I know I could tell you who my mom is but Father ummm I.

Trunks: it's ok I don't need to know. I'm sure I've probably met her already and didn't even know it.

Xion smiled as the two finished Catching up. Chronoa entered and was confused to why it was taking so long so she entered the time vault to see Xion walking out.

Chronoa: So does he like me or not? 😳

Xion: I would say give it shot.

She says this confidently as she walks outside but Chronoa decided to back out yet again and asked Trunks If there were any changes in the timeline.

Trunks: Oh Supreme Kai of Time, I'm sorry but it seems there a lot of changes in history. Somehow Cooler was dragged out of his timeline.

Chronoa: It's probably that Kid Fu this isn't good, Xion warned us about him so we should be careful.

Chronoa became concerned as Xion began to miss her old life even more. Everything was perfect and it felt as if it was ripped away. She wished she could get that life back but it wasn't possible.

Once leaving she saw Cyclops relaxing in the park. After stopping she realized a girl ran past her and right at Cyclops which caught her off guard.

? : Oh umm Hey there, your name is Cyclops right?

Cyclops: Uh yes who are you?

Neon: My name is Neon actually. But the reason why I'm here is because well I thought you were cute and I thought you would like to go out maybe?

Neon was definitely a gorgeous woman, she had blue skin which helped define her body which a lot of guys liked. She was definitely a fan favorite in conton city as lots of guys we're gasping for air just looking at her.

Cyclops: You look cute too but I'm sorry your just not my type.

Neon: Huh really I thought you would I mean I'm a certified model and have won over 25 pageants consecutively.

Cyclops: I'm sorry but I am just not interested, that's because there is actually another girl I like. I appreciate the offer though and you look hot as hell but ultimately the relationship wouldn't work so no I'm going to pass.

People were shocked to see Cyclops turn one of the hottest Women of Conton city down and Xion was happy of course that he turned her down but she also learned that their was someone he liked. She kept wondering who she was but ultimately stopped thinking about it.