Chapter 8: The Fire Within!!!

After the talk with Scalli, Xion was pumped to find Cyclops and tell him her true feelings. She even stopped at one point to apply some make-up and lipstick to look the best for him. She still wondered where he was until she sensed his energy not far away.

Xion: Oh wow that's him alright. I'm coming Cy!!!!

She made her way towards the source and was surprised that Cyclops energy was coming from a cave.

Xion: An underground Cavern, what is Cy up to now?

Her heart then sunk as she felt his energy decrease rapidly.

Xion: Wait what oh no, this isn't good. What's going on in there?!!!

At that moment she dashed into the cave without hesitation. Xion looked everywhere in the cavern struggling to find him.

Xion: Come on where are you?

Her heart was devastated by seeing him laying on the ground and was in severe shape.

Xion: Hugghhh, Cy what happened to you? Are you okay? 🥺

Cyclops: X-xion get out of here, you will come for you next!!!!

Xion: No I'm not leaving you here and whoever did this to you is going to pay!!!

Cyclops: Nnnno seriously Xion, leave he is hell itself!!!

? : look If that was the best you can do that's pathetic, I was just getting warmed up.

Xion turned around and was shocked to see Frieza's brother Cooler. He was in his 5th form and the energy was off the charts.

Cooler: So your the woman this degenerate was talking about huh.

Xion: ughhhhh, HOW DARE YOU!!!! HOWWWW DARE YOU HURT MY CY!!!!!!!!

Intense Energy came from Xion as she became a super saiyan 2. Cooler was impressed by how much fire she had and was ready to fight.

Cooler: Alright then I'm going to end this now!!!

He came rushing in as she grabbed his tail and swung him across the cavern and into the pillars. Each pillar was crumbling to pieces as Xion and cooler kept trading blows. She then punched him in the face making him slide on the pillar as he tried to regain his balance. After this she attempted to land a huge kick in his abdomen but he blocked this.

Xion: I heard all sorts of things about your brother Cooler and it wasn't good.

Cooler: That's because my Brother is super weak and was careless. Now I'm going to show that I'm even stronger than when I fought Goku.

He then sent her flying as he blew up a part of a mine shaft. This led to lots of the pillars falling and collapsing. Xion was concerned about Cyclops so she grabbed him and moved him out of trouble. At least that's what she tried until the hole cave began to explode from Coolers Energy.

Xion: What the hell kind of power is this, damn I need to take Cy just a little further and we will escape.

She kept flying as she tried to escape but the exit was blocked by falling rocks.

Xion: Oh no WHAT?

Cooler: There you are!!!

He then came from below as he grabbed Xion and Cyclops with his hands, throwing them through the top of the cave as it exploded sending them out of the mountain.
Xion was extremely bloody and could barely stand on her own two feet but she still stood as she wanted to protect Cyclops.

Xion: ughh I mmm I need to pro-protect Cy, ahhhhh nooo I can feel my b-body giving up.

Her outfit was also tore and ripped as her bracelets came loose you could see big gashes in her wrists. Cooler then arrived as he loomed over her.