Chapter 9: An Unknown Spark

After defeating Cooler, Xion and Vegeta saw that there was no trace of him left. Xion couldn't sense His energy anymore so it was clear that they obliterated him in the supernova but when sensing energy, she noticed that Cyclops energy was almost gone making her worried.

Xion: Oh no, CY I am coming!!!

Vegeta went with her to help Cyclops get back to conton city. In no time he was able to get checked into the hospital and was recovering quite well, better than Xion when she was there. Maimi was worried so she checked in on them.

Maimi: Oh Xion, I'm glad I made it.

Xion: Hello Maimi it's good to see you again!!

Maimi noticed that Xion's build was rather different now. Sure she was always muscular but this was a whole other level. She also noticed how good her chest looked and kinda blushed.

Xion: Uh why are you looking at me like that? 😶

Maimi: ummm s-sorry it's just, wow your looking gorgeous. 🫢

Xion: Thank you so much Maimi your looking really good yourself.

Maimi: Well thanks for the kind words but damn how did you get your, you know chest looking bigger?

Xion: To be honest I'm not really sure. I would love to tell you my workout routine but after becoming a super Saiyan God I looked down and It grew to a double D. It's a miracle I know and Trust me if I knew how then I would tell you.

Maimi: Don't worry about Xion it's okay. But is Cyclops ok?

Vegeta: He is on fast track to recover within the next few days. I would stay but I need to get back to training.

Xion: What are you Training for?

Vegeta: MY REMATCH WITH KAKAROT!!!

Both Maimi and Xion were shocked but it was typical Vegeta. He always wanted to be the strongest after all. After Vegeta left Maimi gave Cyclops a get well card that was signed by lots of time patrollers.

Maimi: Well I hope your boyfriend makes a steady recovery, have a nice day!!!

Xion: You too Maimi!!! Wait a minute CY isn't my Boyfriend.

Maimi:.We will see about that. 😏

She left with a smirk which reminded Xion of her huge crush for Cyclops. Her emotions and feelings came rushing back in an instant. Both of her cheeks got blood red the more she blushed.

Xion: No no I'm getting flustered again. Calm down I need to calm down, he is just the hottest guy in conton city ahhh no I need to chill.

At that moment an Idea popped into her head and it was quite frisky.

Xion: I can't do that it's just wrong. He's asleep and I need to let him rest peacefully.

She tried to hold in her composer and not act on what she was thinking but it was getting worse each second.

Xion: If I do it while is asleep though then he won't know I ever did it. Maybe I can just feel a little.

She gave into her desire as she began to touch Cyclops. Xion could feel how toned and strong his abs were and she loved it. But she then moved her hands down towards his crotch and began the bulge. Satisfaction was all she could feel until Cyclops began to wake up.

Xion: Shit, I need to go!!!

After this she tried to get out of his bed but she failed and fell onto the floor. He opened his eyes and was confused to the massive noise he heard.