Chapter 4: Maimi The Beautiful

After putting on the embarrassing Leotard Xion was quite nervous to return to the tournament but Cyclops helped her build up the courage to go and do this. His confidence was something she could truly admire as she wondered what it would be like to date him. But right when she started to feel some emotions she shrugged it off as they returned to the arena.

Xion: Are you sure I won't get laughed at Cy?

Cyclops: Cy?

Xion: Oh yeah that's right I decided to give you a cute nickname. It sounds adorable Don't you think?

Cyclops: Well I like it but I can't guarantee people won't laugh but it shouldn't be too bad.

Maimi: Hello, oh there you are.

Xion: It's you. 😡

Maimi: look I understand that you're pissed at me I wait- ummm why are you wearing that? 😶

Xion: look I know it looks bad alright but this was my only option, can you just leave me alone.

Maimi: Listen Xion I understand your anger. I was actually coming to you to apologize for my behavior. What I did was absolutely unjustified and out of character for me so I'm deeply sorry.

Xion realizes that Maimi is being genuine with her apologie and accepts it.

Xion: Oh it's ok don't worry about it.

Maimi: To be honest you look hot in that outfit.

Xion: Oh thank you so much, you look good yourself.

Announcer: Alright it's time to get ready for our first match!!!!

Xion: Let's see how are the brackets?

Xion and Cyclops see who they are going to fight.

Cyclops: So round 1 is Prometheus Vs Maimi huh.

Both Maimi and Prometheus enter the arena and are ready to get started.

Announcer: Alright this fight is going to be insane, just who will win this match up? Are you ready?

Maimi: Let's go Prometheus!!!

Prometheus: hm

Announcer: And Begin!!!

Both Maimi and Prometheus strike each other and clash for several seconds. Fists colliding with fists as the two trade blows. Prometheus fires a fiery red demon wave which Maimi barely missed. She wastes no time by firing her Atto Cannon directly into Prometheus at point blank range. The blast was super powerful as it caught him off guard.

Xion: Damn she knows business, I actually want Maimi to win this I know she has this in the bag.

Cyclops: I don't know Xion.

Xion: Huh what do you mean?

Cyclops: This is gonna be a lot harder than you might imagine, Prometheus is clearly not even using a fraction of his power and he is already regenerating.

Xion looks to see Prometheus heal in an instant. It was like he took no damage at all as he punched Maimi in the face knocking her onto floor. However Maimi immediately gets back up and stuns him with the sudden blast, blasting him yet again in his face. Maimi didn't look worried at all as it seemed she knew she could win. But after this He locked her a Ki Sphere that was super tight around the body.

This caused Maimi to choke and almost pass out but she charged her ki as she went super saiyan. She became instantly fast and it wasn't even close. Maimi then goes in with a powerful kick to the side that numbs his entire body. Following up with her Atto Cannon except she fired the projectiles into homing Projectiles that gave him no where to escape. Prometheus gets pissed and grows giant, making Maimi super tiny.

Maimi: Wait what is this?!!!!

Xion: oh no he went giant.

Chronoa: It's similar to how Piccolo used it back in the 23rd tournament but why now, there is so many plans he could have up his sleeve.

Trunks: This is bad for Maimi, if it's anything like before its about to get rough.

The crowd seems to get worried for Maimi but she smiles as she takes his full mouth blast head on. Maimi fly's right through the energy wave and punches inside him. This causes him to explode, sending her flying outside him as he then landed out of bounds. This meant that Maimi was the winner and she was happy yet sad she had to painfully injure him.

Xion: See Cy I knew she could do it!!!

Cyclops: Can you please stop calling me Cy.

Xion: It's too cute for me not to call you that. 😝

Chronoa: it seems Xion made a good friend.

Trunks: Yeah she looks so happy.

Chronoa: Trunks

Trunks: Yeah what is it?

Chronoa: Ummmm, well never mind I will tell you later.

Maimi then de transformed into her base form. Keianna then arrives to congratulate her as Xion and Cyclops join in.

Keianna: Oh my god Maimi you were amazing!!!

Maimi: Well he left himself wide open.

Xion: Your were stronger it's as simple as that.

Keianna; Uhh who is this?

Maimi: Oh this is my new friend who is competing, her name is Xion.

Keianna: Well it's nice to meet you Xion.

Xion: Nice to meet you too, oh wait what is your-

Keianna: Keianna is my name, by the way you look so strong but why the bunny suit.

All of them besides Keianna: We're not going to talk about it!!! 💀

Cyclops: Guys look.

All of them see Prometheus rise up onto his feet and fly off in disgust. Maimi was disappointed that he didn't come back and give her propes but she didn't really mind.

Maimi: I wonder who Is next?

Announcer: The winner is Maimi everyone, give her a standing ovation that was amazing. Now onto round 2, Xion Vs Ace!!!!

Xion: Wait it's time for me already?!!!!

Cyclops: Yep now give it your best shop Cupcake.

Xion: Ummm Excuse me, what did you just call me? 😡

Cyclops: Look it's only fair, if you call me Cy then I should call you something.

Xion: But WHY CUPCAKE!!!!

Cyclops: It's because your sweet and your hair is like Iceing on a cupcake.

Maimi: Umm if I may, are you guys dating?

Cyclops and Xion: Uhhh Dating?

Xion: No wait a minute you got it wrong Maimi that is not it at all.

Cyclops: Seriously we are just friends nothing more than that.

Maimi: You guys look so cute together like come on. Oh well I guess it's not my business anyway.

Xion: No your fine don't worry uhhh noo I'm falling again, damn these heals.

Cyclops: Oh no Xion!!!!

Cyclops catches her as she lands directly onto his chest, making him fall. They both land onto the ground as their faces come super close to each other.

Xion: Nooo this isn't what it looks like!!!! 😖

Xion then feels something around her boobs as Cyclops face is directly in them as he shifts around trying to get out.

Cyclops: Wait what wa wait no Xion I wasn't just doing that!!!!

Xion: YOU PERVERT!!!!

Xion slaps Cyclops as Maimi and Keianna both laugh, now the next match was upon them, Xion vs Ace was about to begin!!!!