Chapter 7: Reflection

Xion was happy to relax for once, She had spent some time training in the time nest as she prepared herself for some more upcoming battles. Chronoa saw her outside doing some push ups and she went to check on how she was doing.

Chronoa: Hey Xion is your training going well?

Xion: Oh Supreme Kai of Time it's you. Yeah everything is going extremely well.

Chronoa noticed that Xion's arms were already bulking up to a nice level.

Chronoa: Wow I can see the difference already. How long have you been training here?

Xion: Only for a few days, wow I didn't even notice. I am getting quite toned here!!!

Chronoa: What about You and Cyclops? Have you been talking any recently?

Xion: Oh ummm me and Cyclops. Well you see it's kinda complicated. 😖

Chronoa: Why?

Xion: Well me and him before I left kinda well almost kissed. Oh my no I can't think of this!!!

Chronoa saw Xion's face turn blood red in response to this question. It was clear something was happening between them.

Chronoa: Oh I see so you two must like each other. 😏

Xion: No uhhh it's not like that, I mean I do like his muscles ummm no I don't like Cy. He is a goofball that is yummy and Strong. No I need to stop I can't like him CAN I!!!

Chronoa: I can tell just by your body that you want him Xion!!! 💀

Xion: it's really that obvious?

Chronoa: Yeah I can read you like a book at this point. Everytime you mention his name you blush like crazy. If there were no feelings then this wouldn't happen.

Xion: Well you caught me, but I don't know how to approach him now. I'm afraid to let him know about my feelings but I also don't want to talk since last I saw him it was so awkward.

Chronoa saw that Xion was mixed up on her emotions and didn't know what to do. However Chronoa found out how Xion could approach this.

Chronoa: I got an idea. It's this simple Xion, just try to meet up with him again. Maybe if you talk again as friends you can clear up some of this awkward air.

Xion: But I don't have his number so I have no way of meeting up.

Chronoa: Look just head back to Conton City. Today is Saturday so the shop should have some new items. He should be there at some point today. Just getting some fresh air might be good as well.

Xion: Ok I can do this!!!

Xion waved goodbye to Chronoa as she thought about Cyclops and her vision. Lots of worries flooded her head again as she thought about it all. She wa worried about Cyclops but ultimately didn't know what to do. She was also missing her parents and regular life which nobody knew besides her.

After leaving the time nest Xion went to the Tp medal shop and Cyclops wasn't there. So she sat and waited for him. There was lots of people there, including lots of men that were staring at her from afar. Even some came up and asked her out but she refused.

Xion: Huh I wonder where Cy is. There's no use he isn't showing up here. I need to head back.

Right as she started to get up she saw a Woman with her husband having the time of their life in Conton City. The woman approached Xion and asked her take a picture of them. She went ahead and got a good shot but the woman saw she was depressed.

? : Hey miss is there something wrong? You look really sad.

Xion: Oh me im fine don't worry about it.

? : No Seriously I can help.

Scalli: My name is Scalli and you are?

Xion: Oh my name is Xion nice to meet you.

Scalli: So your the one everyone keeps talking about. I heard you were hospitalized from that tournament.

Xion: It was rough but I got through it.

Scalli: Well I'm sure it was a lot. Now let's get to the bottom of this. Oh before we do that this my Husband Okara.

Xion: it's a pleasure to meet you too Okara.

Okara: Your litterly the talk of Conton City right now it's actually insane. I bet it overwhelms you.

Xion: Well I don't really pay attention to it.

Okara: I will go pick us up some stuff Scalli, you got this!!!

Scalli: Alright bye Honey!!!

Both Xion and Scalli managed to find an empty waiting area behind some shops so they could talk.

Scalli: So Xion what is going on with you?

Xion: Well you see I'm not exactly a normal Time Patroller like you guys. I am actually from the future where I was born. However it was destroyed a long time ago and I can't go back. Not only this but I also have feelings for someone I met recently and I am afraid to tell him how I feel.

Scalli: hmm so your having a mental health crisis. You feel like you can't escape your own mind.

Xion: Exactly, I can't do anything right anymore it seems. My head is completely clueless especially since the vision I had while asleep in the hospital.

Scalli: I think I know what you should do Xion. It's time to just let go of the past and I know it's hard but you need to focus on what's in front of you.

Xion: Wait so only think about current events?

Scalli: Exactly Xion, also what you know will happen isn't entirely set in stone either. You have a general idea but no one knows exactly.

Scalli: You need to just relax and take life one step at a time.

This was a new at looking at everything for Xion. It was clear that she was too focused on the past and the future. what she needed was to take what was happening in present time.

Xion: I understand that makes a lot of sense. However there is still one problem.

Scalli: What is that?

Xion: This friend I have feelings for well. His name is Cyclops and I always call him Cy for short to make him laugh.

Scalli: ha ha that's funny. But in terms of this I feel you should tell him in a slow way. Just give him subtle hints that you love him. For example tell Cy that he looks good and just have fun as friends.

Scalli: After you hangout for awhile if he loves you back then he will admit his feelings to you and that's so wonderful.

Xion: OH my god thank you for this. I understand now, all I need to do is tell him that he is hot!!!!

Scalli: Umm well that's not exactly what I had in mind.

Xion: Thank you Scalli for the Advice!!!

Scalli: Wait a minute Xion where are you going?

Xion took off flying in excitement, shocking Scalli.

Scalli: I don't think she got my speech. 😖