9

Just in case yall forgot what he looked like🫦

Anyways..back to scheduled programming

Jaquan Carter | Quan
Atlanta, Ga

The Atlanta night was heavy with tension as me and Promise scoured the city for Jayceon. Four days had passed without a word from him, leaving Promise consumed by distress. Promise has been irritable and restless, not knowing where Jayceon was; was causing her a lot of emotional pain.

She hasn't been sleeping nor eating. Not to mention, she put my ass right on the couch. That's been my bed this past week. Back tore the fuck up, no diddy.

I'm not going to lie; I feel like I did a lot when it came to confronting SonSon about that street shit. But at the same time, that lil nigga got a smart-ass mouth.

Although I was heated in the moment, it's like I couldn't even get like that with him cause the nigga look just like me.

I felt the weight of responsibility pressing down on me, knowing that I had to find Jayceon, no matter the cost. But as the days stretched on, our efforts yielded no results, and frustration threatened to consume me.

This whole thing has me torn between anger and worry.

We already contacted ManMan, he hadn't put Eli and Mar out, but he's been real strict with them lately. He said he only allowing them to go to school and come straight back in the house.

We spoke with Eli and Mar to see if they heard from SonSon, which of course they said no. I wasn't really expecting another answer from them if I'm being honest, I really asked for promises peace of mind.

When I tell yall they stick together like glue, they are close as hell, so I know even if they did hear from SonSon, they wouldn't tell us.

Our search took us through the familiar streets of our city, questioning friends and checking every corner for any sign of him. But as the hours stretched on, frustration mounted, and emotions ran high.

"Stop crying, mama. We gone find him," I said, trying to comfort Promise as she sniffled beside me in the car.

She pulled away from me, her distress evident in every movement. "No, Quan. I told you not to do all that. You know how your temper is, and you know how his is. This could've been handled differently, now he's out there somewhere, and no one knows where he is," she choked out between sobs.