What? Prejudice and pride is mandatory.

It's an emotion.

A man has a pointless life.

"I've read about it but haven't seen it. The book. And no, still. I don't understand how it could possibly happen in this case. between Ian and Ami? Not at all." He continues, cleverly ending the discussion.

I know what got his panties twisted.

Interesting.

It's going to be fun. Highly enjoyable.

My brother is going to soon have a rival.

As we approach the studio, I notice a group of two to three students gathered close to the art studio.

"What's going on?" As we attempted to look over them, Daniel inquired.

"I have no idea. Let's go there and see." We walked closer, but a loud voice cut off us.

"Amelia!" Ian is sprinting towards the throng so quickly that I am hardly able to identify him.

"I don't get good vibes, dude." Like I stated before, we also hurried over to them.

I freeze in place at the scene that's in front of me.

Ami is lying in the bloody pool. Her white shirt was saturated with blood, and her face was pale.

"Hey. Belle? open your eyes." Ian strokes her cheeks with both hands while kneeling over and holding her face. 

"Ami?" Daniel sounds extremely shocked. 

Ami.

She is injured.

"How in the world did this happen?" I see Daniel and Ian glaring at Kia, who stands there frozen in her place.

They look like they might bury her deep underground.

She looks terrified.

"God, Ami, wake up, little one." I tapped her cheek.

I'm not sure how I'm still conscious.

I'm terrified  of blood.

Especially if it's of someone close.

"Let's take her to the hospital, guys. It doesn't seem good to me. Ian, hurry up, man." I said Panicking. 

Both of them seem almost on the verge of breaking. I can feel myself in the same situation.

They both appear to be on the verge of falling apart. I realize that I am in a similar situation.

"Belle, stay with me yeah ? You'll be alright. You're going to be OK. I promise." Ian says this before scooping her and racing to his car, with Daniel on the trail.

Kia and her fly comrades appear to have witnessed a ghost as I witnessed them standing there.

Now I realize. 

She is the one responsible for this.

It's all revealed by the baseball bat that's on the ground.

"Ian! Ian list--" Kia tried to reach out to grab Ian, but I yanked her back and slammed her against the wall.

"Leave me, Chris. Ian!" She tried to get away from me.

"Shut the fuck up, Kia. What's wrong with you? How could you do this to her?" Every word that comes out of my mouth is laced with poison. 

I can't help but want to clutch my hands around her neck and strangle her.

"Chris.. Chris I didn't—I didn't know—"

"You didn't know that you would be found?" She shook her head violently.

There is no regret in her eyes.