Chapter 19

Amelia's POV:-

He can't say that seriously, can he?

However, his expression suggests otherwise.

"Are you serious? Like, fuck, I comply with your instructions." I gave him a hard shove back. 

"Then...forget about this." Shrugging, he holds up his phone.

No way.

I suddenly do not feel as guilty as I did before. 

He must be taking pleasure in my horrifying expression.

"Why are you even doing this to me? What's wrong with you, man? How in the world did I bother you?" Having just ended my outburst, I'm panting.

I want to strangle him to death with my bare hands simply because he is so infuriating.

"Go ahead. Belle, choke me." He has an octave-lower voice that makes me shiver.

Have I expressed that out loud once more?

"You did, sweetie." His smile is wide and playful.

Does he seem too happy these days?

"Stop calling me names like these. I'm not Belle, your sweetie, or anything else." I firmly say this, pointing my index finger at him.

When we don't have anything to do with each other, he can't call me names.

He's staring right into my eyes, twisting my insides.

"I'll call you whatever I want."

"Why?"

"Because I said that."

"And why do you think I should accept that?"

"Because you don't have a choice."

""I do have a choice. And that means I'll just complain to the principal if you don't remove the recording."

"All right, go. This is the way out, ma'am." He shifts to the side and offers me an exit.

I'm hesitant to visit the principal. He won't be of any help.

God, this is so annoying.

Ian is still waiting for me to move on by standing to the side. I am reluctant to let him keep the recording. I have to make a move.

How can I put up with him for a week?

"Well... Could we maybe give it a day or something? Seven days is too much, don't you think?" Gritting my teeth, I say.

A little smile appears on his face.

Satan.

"No."

"Well, then give it two days. I guess it's enough."

"a week. 7 days."

"Let's keep it for 3 days."

"8 days."

"What? Not at all."

"9 days."

"Hey. Stop. This is ridiculous."

"10."

"All right. Alright. It's 7 days. Right? Yes, 7."

God. He really irritates me.

His expression changes to one of satisfaction, making him appear even more ruthless.

"That seems like a good girl." He comes forward and pats my head twice, freezing me in place.