He came out in his casual and she sat the bed.

Teju " sunnyyy " her voice was Lil emotional, realizing that he is truly leaving her and going for some dangerous mission. She clutched the bed sheets and he sighe looking at her. 

He sat on the bed and cupped her cheeks " baby.. Please "

Teju " Take care and call me whenever u are free, sunny... You r mine, so better take care of yourself and come back to me soon "

Karan " okay my baby "

Teju " ghar pe sab ko kya kehena hai"

Karan ' I have told mamu , he will handle that. You also take care and don't go anywhere alone.  Rithwik or Raghu will be with you always. Did you get what I am saying " 

Teju saluted and said " yes boss "

Karan smiled and kissed her forehead. His mobile rang and Jake informed him that they r out near the gate.

Karan "they r here.. "

He stood up and put on his cap and checked his accessories once again and she jumped out of bed and back hugged him. 

Teju " I will miss you sunny " she said with her voice dripping her sadness. 

Karan closed his eyes tightly, he was also feeling that separation anxiety.

He turned and pulled her closer "I will miss you too meri jaan "

She tiptoed and kissed him softly , before he could reciprocate, she pulled away and he looked at her with Bby face.
" I already told you, come back and take me as you want "

He groaned and gripped her jaws
" Remembere this, I promise that you wont be able to walk properly after I come back, my Sherni "

She looked down and he took the bag, left the room while she stood there watching him leave, she ran to their balcony, she looked at him who sat on the passenger seat, they took a rental car, so that no one knows their location.  

She turned and a lone tear dropped her eyes and he keep looking at her from the car. 

Jake " chale karan "

He turned to him and nodded at him, the car started and so their long distance phase.

The bike which the person went on , dropped by at the guest house. Shivam and manoj followed him and there were so many guards around the house.  They looked around and spotted many CCTV around and immediately walked back to the car.

Shivam " Sir the place is highly secured with guards and there are number of CCTV around. We need to be careful "

Karan " can u hack the CCTV " he asked manoj who nodded. 

Manoj " I can, I can also access this network, we can trace their calls as well if that happen "

Karan nodded and manoj started working on his laptop. The same person came out of the house and started his bike again, they followed him and he stopped at the hotel this time and ordered food for take away. 

Om slide beside him and ordered food, he looked at the person phone which was on the counter, near the cashier.  He saw him typing the password for lock screen and mentally noted it. 

Manoj " Sir, I just need his phone number, then we can do anything wherever he goes, I can track the entire location just by a call "

He remembered Manoj words and looked around, he saw a waiter taking a jug of sambar to the other table, he gently pushed him without anyone notice and the water falls on the person.