Billboard

⭐️Like a G6 (Why the fuck not😂)⭐️

*Y/Ns POV*

Today was the billboard awards and I'm very excited. I'm going to walk the carpet with Cameron seen as we released a while ago we were dating. Not many people had a problem with it either. That made me happy😌

I had never been to an awards ceremony or got any type of award apart from you-tube 1 million plate. Today was a different but perfect type of day where I got to experience new things.

*On the red carpet* 

"Over here, Y/N!, left, right, straight on, you and cam please, arm around, standing, pose, look at me, me , me here!" All that was shouted at me and Cameron while we were near the photographers, we got some nice ones together and we spotted the group of magcon boys so went and took photos with them for a minute and started to walk into the events hall, sitting down, I was next to Sammy and Cameron chatting quietly until the hosts, Selena Gomez and Zac Efron, come and introduce the show. 

The show carried on and got to the best new artist, I was nominated, and won. I went up to get my award and made a speech: "Wow, erm...I never thought I would be stood up here it's crazy, what's going on in my head right now is wild. Thank you so so so much to my fans and my best friends that I'm touring with and the ones back at home. I never thought that my life would turn out like this full stop and I thank everyone who has made this dream come true, I love you all and thank you cause it means so much. I have made mistakes, learnt from them. Gained friends, lost friends. But what I say it just head up stop looking down and take it as it comes, Thank you" I say that and walk back to my seat next to the guys, "Well done babe" Cameron says kissing me on the cheek.

It was time for mine and Harrys performance, I went backstage to quickly get changed and get a microphone set up. I meet Harry and say hi, we go through the song one last time in the practice room and feel completely ready to perform. We walk up to the stage and go opposite sides. Harry kicks it off with amazing notes, we both harmonize, then my high notes hit the roof and everyone cheers. In that moment me and harry come together and I feel so complete. Happy where I was, finally that amazing feeling. 

I got backstage and hug Harry and thank him for all he has done for me in this past month.

We separated and go back to the main hall and sit down everyone said how amazing our performance went and that they loved our song. 

It got to the last award the best and greatest award of the whole night, the national walkthrough excellence award

"Harry Styles and Y/N Y/L/N" I opened my eyes wide and instantly looked over to Harry. He stood up with tears in his eyes and I stood up too receiving many 'well dones' and 'congrats' I was stunned and was so shocked, I walked to Harry and we held hands as we walked up to the stage. We collected our award and we all had to watch a video on the reasons why we won the award.

"Their an inspiration to us" -fan

"We love them and what they do"-fan

"All I have to do it turn on one of their songs"-fan

"they have millions of fans and its crazy. I'm so thrilled to know them"-Niall

"They went from the bottom right to the top, hard work to do that but they did it"-Simon Cowell

"WE LOVE HARRY AND Y/N"-fans

"No one knows apart from me Harry and Y/n that they actually went and spent hundereds on pizzas and gave the to homeless people for 10 hours of their day after recording their song"- Ed Sheeran

"Two magnificent kids" "Talent" "hard working" "dedication" "Harry Styles and Y/N Y/L/N" 

By the end I was crying happy tears, we had made it, we worked for the top and got higher than the top. Their was no one better to stand up here with. I made it, WE made it...