New couple❤️

⭐️Unconditionally-Katy Perry⭐️

*Y/Ns POV*

(This chapter is dedicated to my wonderful beautiful bestfriend Youmna. Love. you make me smile when Im having a bad day. You have been there for me, given me ideas for this story and I love you for that. So enjoy this chapter and I love youuu!! xx)

I wake up being blinded by the light. I can hear soft heart beats next to my ear I look up to see Cameron closed eyes and looking so cute sleeping. I could get used to this but suddenly I remember why I'm here I have to get up to check that this is all true please god no. I feel so safe in his arms secure and comfortable. I don't want to leave but I have to know that I wasn't just high on drugs or something (IDK DO I!?!?). I struggle to get out of Camerons tight grip but I get out of his grasp and get out of the warm bed he starts to mumble and move in the covers of the king sized bed but I quickly run out the door and through the corridor.

"Ouch" I hear someone say as I bump into them

"Oh my go- LEWISH!! (his nickname)" I say looking at the in the way person (ahahahaHAHA)

"Hey Y/N"

"sorry I didn't see you there aha"

"are you okay" he asks looking at my bloodshot eyes and bags under my eyes seen as I kept on waking up in the night.

"Yeah I will explain later if you want!?"

"Meet me in the park at 2pm tomorrow afternoon as I'm going out shopping with Zack today"

"okay see you then!" I say walking off.

Finally I got to my room. I grab my apple mac laptop. I go onto the latest news. Top story. There it is in black and white I'm gonna have to except he is gone aren't I? I start crying but I know I have to be strong for my own sake right?

*Matts POV*

Ever since Y/Ns friends got here I have felt really bubbly I guess its Youmna Y/Ns bestfriend. Shes so beautiful its crazy. Im gonna ask her to be my girlfriend today, I just cant wait to make her mine. its like shes my world already. Like I love her already. I went to the club they went to yesterday and met up with her Y/N had to leave I'm guessing because of Michael CLiffords death. Cameron texted me telling me not to go back to my room because she was in a bad way so I got talking to Youmna shes so sweet and lovely. Like the perfect person to be with 24/7. I went back to the hotel with her and hated to say bye to her but oh well I get to see her today hopefully she says yes.

*2 hours later*

Im walking up to Youmna I told her to meet me at the park and there she is with that beautiful smile. "Hey Matt"

"Hey I wanted to ask you something"

"What is it " She says with a smile

"I know we've only just met but its like i have known you for years. I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend" I say looking into her eyes. She looked down and blushed but then looked back up "Yes Matt of course I will be your girlfriend" She says

"Yay thats great would you like to go out for dinner tonight?"

"oh my god yeah I would love to! Classy or Causual?"

"Classy were going to a 5 star restraunt babe. Only the best for you. Look I have to go now I have a meeting but I will see you at 8 in the lobby" I say and kiss her on the cheek

"okay bye Matt" She says. She makes me so happy I'm so glad I can call her mine. I'm not gonna let anything or anyone get in the way of that.

(Love you Youmna, Hope you enjoyed xx)