Funeral time.

*Y/Ns POV*

Today is Michaels funeral. I found out he died 4 days ago. Apparently he had a massive blow to his head. I've been getting better Cameron has gone back to his home town he left 2 days ago and is coming back in 2 days. I have been spending time with Lewis a lot he's the same as he used to be. Annoying and also hilarious but makes you feel happy and he listens to me. Its good to have good old friends about.

I'm wearing a black plain skater dress with a long sleeved cardigan. I have my nails painted a nude colour. For makeup I have tried to keep it natural and with a nude lipgloss it goes well with my caramel type hair.

*knock knock*

"Hey Taylor you alright?"

"I'm good you?"

"'Im fine thanks what brings you to my lair" i say laughing a little but then my phone was ringing grabbing my phone and declining the call by accident its Cameron woops oh well will phone him back in a minute.

"today's the funeral isn't it? "

"yup"

"text me anything at any time if you need me. I'm not busy all day so I can come if you want?"

"no thanks I don't think I would have even asked Cam if he was here"

"okay then but do text me if your not okay. We want our princess to be okay" he says then grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it. He turns to leave and says "good bye my love" and closes the door behind him.

How am I going to get through this by myself today? Luke Ash and Calum asked me to go. Sadly their girlfriends aren't going because they didn't know him that well apparently. I hope everyone excepts me there Im frightened. I remember what Michael had said to me while dating 'I don't know where lifes taking me but I'm possitive it's a good place' tears are now forming in my eyes. What am I sposed to do. I can't cry there at the funeral can I?

I have been at the church 2 seconds and Luke came up to me puffy red eyes and hugged me.

"hey y/n" he said quietly he was obviously hurting. I saw Calum crying over by Michaels mum. I walk over

"Hi guys. I'm so sorry about Michael its such a shame" i say with tears in my eyes.

"Come here sweetie" Michaels mum said and gave me a hug and whispering

"I know you loved him its okay to cry. Im happy you made it. Michaels dad couldn't come he's deeply struggling with it all"

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that"

"Right in we go" she says gesturing towards the church.

*speeches*

"He was my son I miss him so much. My little boy, kitten like, never wanted to be away from home long."~His mum

"I told him his hair would fall out"~Ashton

"He was pretty"~Calum

"I m-miss him-m s-so mu-ch"~Luke

Luke started crying a lot and just stood up there I went to get him and hugged him and asked him to sit with me. I started crying by then. Seeing everyone so upset about someone they loved so much, I loved so much hurt badly.

It's now the wake and I'm not in the mood but I'm staying for Luke he's really upset. I want to text Taylor but I forgot my phone and I also don't think its very appropriate to invite someone who didn't even know him that well.

Its time to go home and me and Luke exchanged numbers and said goodbye. As soon as I got to the hotel he asked me to phone him. He needs a friend so I'm fine with it.

I get back and run up to my room I don't want anyone to see me I wasn't in the best way myself. I get to my room and Lewis is there he looks up from his phone as soon as I open the door and looks at me with sympathy in his eyes and gets off the bed and gives me a hug and I just cry on his shoulder clung to him like I haven't seen him for years.

"Its okay" he says

"Life is shit" I say going over to my phone that I left on the bed.

7 missed calls from Cameron what the fuck?! I text him back:

Y: are you okay? xxxx

C: Yeah wanted to talk just to make sure you're okay babe? Xxxxx

Y: I left my phone here by accident sorry and I'm not so good feel shit tbh. Luke was in bits xxxxx

C: well I'm sure he would have been love he just lost a friend and a band member. It will be okay xxxxxx

Y: Yeah I know I feel bad for him though...Talk later I'm gonna go to hang out with Lewishh :P xxxxx

C: Okaii love youuu. Remember our promise xx

Y: Love you too xxxxx

After that I felt a bit better I missed Cameron so so much and I was terribly thinking of cutting I wanted to keep my mind off it but it's not possible. Voices in my head will be the death of me.

I was with Lewis for a few hours watching Kevin Hart on youtube with Casper Lee, then decided to go and visit Taylor to tell him how it went but before I changed into a turquoise vest top threw on my black hoodie put on some grey tracksuit bottoms and also took my beanie that has 'FRESH' on it so I was fully comfortable and headed to Taylors' room.

I knocked at 2 seconds later he opened the door smiling unsure if I was okay looking into my eyes "Hey yyyooou okayy?" He said gesturing to me to walk in.

"Yeah I'm doing good thanks Taylor Luke is in such a bad way. I forgot to phone him actually I will in a moment. He was really ups-" I was cut off by my phone ringing "LUKKEEEE" Lit up my phone.

I answered whispering "Sorry" to taylor him replying

"Go he needs you"