L.A Here We Are.

⭐️Like That-Jack & Jack⭐️
*Y/Ns POV*

We finally landed and apparently Jack Johnson and Taylor are coming to pick us up. Jacob says I'm a lot like Taylor but just a girl. I cant wait to see him. Bet he's a rebellious teen too. Well I know he is. Ive seen some of his vines.
"JACOB OVER 'ERE MATE!" Taylor shouts across the airport ground floor. We walk over as soon as we get our bags and finally get to meet Taylor and Jack

"Hi" I say shyly. Shit Im so shy what if they pick up on it. Oh dear.
"Jacobbb is this your sister? Oh and ladys your boyfriends have gone and locked themselves out of our hotel room so we have to be quick and give them my key"
"Yes this is Y/N"
"Hi Y/N nice to meet you beautiful" Johnson says
"Thankyou Jackkk" i say blushing so i look down and smile
"Right bae lets take you into your 'dreams'" Taylor says swinging his arm around my shoulders making me laugh.

"Wait we need to go to starbucks before we go back its important the boys will have to wait its urgent!" Says Jacob
"Thats fine by me" Taylor says. Everyone laughs at Jacobs starbucks need and we get into Taylors range rover and got starbucks and we all sat down they asked loads of questions seen as they have never met me and we found out i was in fact a lot like Taylor. When ever Id look at him he'd smirk at me. Really not the time to get a crush is it ahhh.

Anyway after our Starbucks we got back into the car and drove to the hotel. By then I couldn't contain my excitement and I just wanted to meet everyone. We pulled up to the hotel and we all got out and got our bags. We started to walk into the hotel. I was so excited for the next 4 months.