тaylor. Мaтт. Ѕaммy

⭐️Good girls-5SOS⭐️
*Y/N POV*

I woke up at 9am fully clothed. I know. I was so tired I obviously fell asleep in my clothes oh well. I get up and have a shower and get changed into a aztec loose vest top and white high waisted jean shorts with my aztec black and white vans i dry my medium length very thick hair and put on makeup (water line eyeliner concealer and mascara) and pack my bag for the day (Iphone. Charger. Makeup bag. Women's things and a water bottle with a pack of 2 Oreos just incase I'm desperate) by the time I had finished Mahogany had woken up and was talking about the boys.
"I think their like brothers to me. I love them all"
"Yeah me and Cam were talking last night he's lovely i really like him in a friend way though."
"Yeah. He's sweet."
"I want to get some breakfast you coming?"
"Well wait till I have a shower and get dressed pleasseee"
I sigh "okay"

After a hour Mahogany was ready and we were walking out of the hotel when Taylor came up to us and asked to talk to me alone.
"Okay i will walk on slowly. Catch up after" says Mahogany
"Look I know Sammy likes and all but I really want to take you on a date please?"
Oh no not this again I'm not ready to fall in love but look how perfect he is.
"Yes I would love to Taylor"
"Great! Thankyou. Oh and remember theres a show today at 7 and meet and greet tomorrow at 4 don't forget!!"
"Okay thanks" I go to walk off but I turn back around and kiss him on the cheek then quickly run off to see Mahogany i told her about what Taylor said.
"Hang on Taylor said Sammy liked you"
"Yeah what about it"
"Sammy hasn't ever had a proper girlfriend never liked anyone he's well what his fans say a 'fuck boy' he's never nice to any girl in a loving way"
"He was being nice to me yesterday. He sat next to me made sure i was okay and said I could always go to him 24/7"
"He's got a crush on youuuu. And I'm pretty sure Taylor does well obviously but Matt Nash and Skate told me they like you to. I would say your in a love triangle but holy crap your in a pentagon my babes"
"Oh shit. I like Sammy the most but I'm going on a date with Taylor but he's a fuck boy and i haven't spoken to Nash and i-i have wanting to avoid this and skate he's just a-a-a player. I think."
"Woah chill."
"Hang on what the hell I swear Nash has a girlfriend"
"He does I was lying to see what you said."
"Bitch. RIGHT. Were going to waffle house. No comment from you. Deal with it"
"Look sorry but your reaction was funny but I wasn't lying about matt he thinks your a good girl that hasn't been caught"
"I have been caught one to many times my friend"
"Okay lets forget about it and just chill out and eat"
"Okay"