Im over you.

⭐️Beautiful Me-Dappy⭐️

*Y/N POV*

It was 1pm I decided to go for a walk by myself down by the beach and go get a starbucks then go sit in the shining glass like sand for a hour or two but I had been sunbathing for about 1 hour 45 minutes when I had a phone call the caller ID was...was...Michael. I didn't know what to do. being the stupid me I answered.

"Helllllo" I say carefully not knowing what to expect.

"Why did you do that?"

"Hmm? Michael?"

"Why the fuck are you messing with my fucking head"

"What. What's happened. What have I done?!"

"You are hanging out with those losers to make me jealous well I am sick of thinking about you"

"SAYS YOU WHO HAS MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT AND WENT AND SAW THAT YOU SUCK GIRL"

"I stillfucking cared Y/N"

"To think I loved you and still did. I'm fucking insane"

"Im over yo-" I cut Michael off by calling off and putting the phone in my pocket I didn't want to hear him say it. I packed up my things and slowly walked back to the hotel. What am I doing here? Why did I choose this?

"Y/N!!" I heard Sammy shout

"hey"

"you alright?"

"hm? sorry...yeah. im fine" i said clearly so he wouldnt ask again

"oook right im going to see my sister now bye baby"

"bye sammyyyy" I say and then walk to Camerons room just to see how he is and what hes up to

"hey Cam" i say once he opens the door

"hi love" he says and invites me in. I tell him about the phone call and I stay with him and watch Netflix until later when we had a meet and greet.