Harry Styles

⭐️Someday maybe-Harry Styles⭐️

*Y/N POV*

Jacob and me have decided to both stay in L.A after MAGCON, Cameron is going home for a week after to but coming back to his place with Nash. We will go back to stay with our family at sometime soon but we are so happy in L.A why move?

I am going to the studio today and meeting the one and only Harry Styles! I can't wait. He has written a song 'Someday Maybe'

*About to leave*

"Heyyy Cam I just wondered where you are ermm, if you get this phone me back eh yeah...Bye Cam, I-I lo-" I cut the voice mail off before I said that, I don't know where he is for 24 hours. He could have called? Or left a note. He also could be cheating on me, I know it's a bad thought but he could be! I'm worried about him but need to carry on with my day.

*At studio*

I got to the studio and was greeted by Harry first then taken up to the listening part, it's an amazing song. I'm touched by it, even more so he chose me to sing it with him. My bit had some high notes and its hard work but well worth it! I'm excited for it and people hopefully will enjoy the song.

2 hours into the recording and were done, we decide to go to dominos and buy 25 pizzas and give them to the homeless around L.A, we got thanked a lot and met some really nice people.

We then went back to the studio and went onto twitter to release we are working together on the song and planning a video in the next month or two. 1 hour later we get a phone call...from...billboard, they saw our tweet and wanted to see if we wanted to do a billboard grand revel of the song and we of course say yes! me and Harry now go straight to the hall I used to dance at practice performing.

"[Harry]You'd rather leave me broken
Than whole with an empty heart
We were better left unspoken
Than a million miles apart
It's torture here in the space between
As you're loving and leaving me

You say there's nothing left to fight for
Cause this feels like too much
Your heart is so afraid to want more
Of the pain you'll have to touch

You'll only win if you don't give up
Cause love is war and war is love

[Harry]Trying to give up on perfect
And your battle of one, oh
Trying to believe you're worth it
When every piece of you wants to run

So now, that you're caught in the space between
And you're the only enemy

[both]You say there's nothing to fight for
Cause this feels like too much
Your heart is so afraid to want more
Of the pain you'll have to touch

You only win if you don't give up
Cause love is war and war is love
You say there's nothing to fight for
Cause this feels like too much

[Me]Your heart is too afraid to want more
Of the pain they you'll have to touch
You only win if you don't give up
When everything won't be enough
Cause love is war and war is love"

We will not have dancers or anything just us on the stage singing with full emotion. We will be arriving separately, Harry with one direction (what's left of it) and me I'm not sure if I'm walking it with anyone yet but I will find out soon.

Me and Harry are over with practising for the Billboard now and have gone shopping for outfits so we can look as similar in different fashions as possible.

I get back to the hotel and I open twitter once I'm waiting in the lobby for a new room key, since I am stupid and had lost the key AGAIN but I found it the last 3 times so that doesn't count does it? anyway I go onto twitter and my notifications are blowing up about me and Harry DATING!?! WOAH, apparently I'm now cheating on Cameron with Harry, rumours are fucked up.

I get up to my room and unlock the door, Camerons sat on my bed on his phone he looks up and turns of his phone quickly.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?" I shout dropping all my bags on the floor

"Calm down...you okay?" He said getting off the bed

"I-I was so scared" I said relief and anger taking over me

"About what babe?"

"I-I thought you were cheating on me. I thought that's why you left" I said looking down

"You think I would do that to do!?"

"I-I don't know Cam I was just worried I swear down I would never "

"Look this is my fault. I was spending time with Nash and turned off my phone, once I turned it on I saw that Harry and you were meeting up and I got a little jealous and ignored your texts and then I heard your voice-mail and came straight back here but you were out I know. I'm really sorry."

"Stop with this jealousy Cam. I love you not Harry not Sammy not Shawn not Nash NO ONE APART FROM YOUU!!" I say and pick up my bags "I don't know how I can prove that to you any-more." I put them inside my wardrobe suddenly I get turned around by Cameron and his lips smash onto mine.

"I'm sorry and I love you even more" He says kissing my on the cheek then letting go of me.

I tell Cameron all about the day and he's super excited for me and he kind of is for Harry too. I guess he is just jealous I'm sure the feelings will dye down soon.