It Begins.

*Y/Ns POV* ⭐️5SOS-Rejects⭐️

They say im lucky having a "famous" brother. Hes not famous just talented and popular. And a amazing brother. Jacob Whitesides is my brother i love him but he goes on tour every summer with his bestfriends and i miss him alot. He leaves in 3 days. Oh. Did I mention Im a vine/social media star I sing too and have a amazing fan base.

Im a brunette. blue eyed. 5'9. music loving girl. who listens to music 17 hours of the day and the other 7 is normally when I'm asleep.

Music saved me from hitting rock bottom. I didn't know where to go or what to when I was so down. I had Jacob but our dad left so Jacob was down to but I was already struggling with depression. It was just us because our mum died in a car crash when I was 15 and Jacob 16 (I have made up ages for this) Im now 18 and Jacob 19. I have a adoptive family i used to live with because Jacob was favourite in our house and my mum didn't want me only her son. They wanted me back when i was 11. I became quite depressed and my adoptive family was into dodgy dealing so it was best to leave them anyway. They were lovely i promise no lie they were really nice people to live with for 10 years.

Anyway. I love my fans their everything to me. Im likeable to my fans but I am trying hard to be it in reality too but my grades are shit and I love to be a "rebel" so many people call me the "reject". Yeah i may be different and difficult to handle. Im not a bad person. I want to be different without depression and happier. But life goes on.
Im gonna miss Jacob. ALOT! I have a few friends like Zack and Youmna they mean alot to me but I want to be different for people to look at me and say "that kids awesome" not "shes a reject".