L.A here we come

⭐️Planes-Jeremih ft. J.Cole⭐️
*Jacobs POV*

Y/N is so excited its crazy to think I now get to share this amazing dream come to with my little sister. I love her. She has been through a lot and I want to be the one she can rely on and be happy with and live her dreams to. Were both buzzing with excitement.

*At The Airport*
"Im so excited Jacob!"
"So am I! Oh and I said we would meet Gilinsky and Aarons girlfriends here. You know. Mya and Ksu"
"Yeah I like them guys. All cool"
"Okay good right-oh! There they are! MYA KSU OVER HERE GUYS!"
they run over and Mya says "Y/N your here! Great! I saw your new music video its awesome I love it well done be proud of yourself"
Ksu said hi and then we borded the plane we got 4 seats together so the flight was even better so we didnt have to sit with anyone we didnt like or know (you can tell I dont like people that much~Amy)

After 2 hours of the flight and when we were bored out of our minds with 5 hours left and I explain to the girls about where and what magcon is.
"Well its 19 of us staying on two floors of a hotel for 4 months really. We have a massive room on the ground floor that is for us to hang on in theres also a pool and a arcade and games room. Also a tennis court, volleyball pitch and a english football pitch too. Its gonna be a good few months here in L.A"
"Woah" all three of the girls said in sync.
"Oh and the events well everyone is included in the performances/stage time but meet and greets are only the boys and mahogany and Y/N seen as they actually have fans to see. No offence."
"No thats fine. It sounds awesome" says Ksu.
"No it sounds p-e-r-f-e-c-t. Peeerrfectoooo" says Y/N with a big smile on her face.
"Were gonna have a heck load of fun"
Vines. Singing. Dancing. Fans. Friends. Everything. 😄