Ahhhh...comfy.

She shamelessly smiled.

Wait a minute.

She opened her eyes, and when she did, she was immediately greeted with tan skin and a muscled chest. Looking up was the biggest mistake she made today.

The smiling, angelic face of a Greek god looked down at hers.

"Good morning, love." His husky voice made her shiver, and he smirked at that. His endearment towards Zainne felt so good to hear, she might want to cut off her sinful ears soon.

"F*ck!" She was about to scramble away from him, but he was quick and caged her, with Zainne on her back and Devan above her. He held her arms up to her head and flashed the very first perfect smile she laid eyes on.

Thump-thump-thump...Her heart roared.

His gaze agonizingly traveled down to her half-exposed chest. She was wearing a white T-shirt and didn't bother buttoning some, giving him a view of her bountiful cleavage. He bit his lower lip and then slowly looked up at her lips and then at her eyes. His gaze felt like it burned her soft skin.

Her mesmerized eyes shamelessly stared at his lips.

"Had a great sleep, love?" His morning husky voice made her shiver again.

Instead of blushing in anger, she blushed in humiliation. Her eyes took in his morning feature. Disheveled hair was calling for her fingers to comb. His strong, chiseled jaw has few stumbles, and his lips were smirking at her, then her eyes met his striking blue ones.

He slowly lowered his lips toward hers. They were about to kiss when a knock on the door disturbed them.

Just a few more inches! He grumbled.

"Alpha. The council members are already waiting for you," John called out as he entered his room after knocking. "I have the li-" He went silent for a while, taking in the new sight: their blushing queen and his fuming alpha king. Without a word, he exited his room and closed the door as if nothing interesting had happened.

He looked back at her; she was now looking as pissed as he was. He then softened his gaze.

"Let go of me, asshole."

"Why should I do that? You came to me last night. I felt violated, so you should pay the price."

"F-ing, ass! Get off me before I-" he said, kissing her without hesitation this time. It was a minute-heating kiss.

"Thank you," he breathed out. "Your breakfast is already prepared. John will accompany you." He quickly stood up and went towards his bathroom. Her burning gaze never left his sculpted back. He was only wearing his boxer shorts, and the view made her wolf's day.

~Roar.~

~Oh shut up, you traitor. How could you lead me to this disgusting room? Plenty of vaginae drooled out here!~

~You're too much, Zainne. You shouldn't have said that~ her wolf growled back.

~Or what? It's not an opinion. It's a fact. Stop burying yourself in fantasies. We are just a tool for his needs.~

She stood up, fixed her hair, finger-combed it, and then fixed her clothes. Her white T-shirt was now buttoned. She was wearing knee-length black shorts and walked confidently out of his room, wondering why he left just like that. It almost felt like they were a normal couple. What is he up to? she suspiciously thought. After closing the door, she sighed heavily. His scent was too much for her to handle, it drained her.

"Welcome back, Luna," he bowed. She looked to her right, and a familiar face popped in.

She ignored his words and walked down the corridors.