We're in this together...right bois?

Start from the beginning

I finally answer Isagi, "Of course I do. I would trade the world if it means I get to play with you all." Isagi's eyes widen before a small blush adorns his cheeks as he rub his neck. Bachira giggle while Nagi looks away rubbing his head. I extend a hand towards the middle, "Come on boys. Let's dab up before starting. I think they're getting impatient, especially the edgelord."

"That guys with the lashes?" - Bachira

"Yep." - (Y/n)

"You give people really weird nicknames..." - Nagi

"But (y/n) has a point though. He does look like an edgelord." - Isagi

Cue we look at one another before grinning (except for Nagi) then each one of them extends their own hand, layering on top of mine. We hooted as our hand exploded upward, the action alone gave my teammates some boost of energy as they all went to their respective place while I put on the goal gloves. After I did so, I crossed my arms opting to watch this first round.

KICK OFF!

It was a quick start with Isagi passing the ball to Bachira who soon goes against the Hulk, the gentle giant. Bro shitted his pants after Bachira uses his epic scissors and passed him. Afterwards, Bachira and Isagi both charges towards Rin, who look about done with everything. Rin barely moved when Bachira kicked the ball towards Nagi's direction, "Nice Meguru!" I complimented.

As the ball travels towards Nagi, sleep paralysis Aryu made his appearance whilst saying, "I...descended. I'm...gonna stop you in style." Though jokes on him because got fucking sixth sense and sent that ball to none other then ya boi, Giga Chad Isagi. With that, Isagi score a goal with his new direct shot. Isagi pumped his fist as the other two came to him to congratulate. 

TEAM WHITE: 1 VS TEAM RED: 0

Now with arms uncrossed, I bend down slightly with a slow and steady breath when I notice a change in Rin's behavior, "Boys , I hate to ruin the mood, but we gotta stay focus. They're 'bout to start." Just as I said that, Rin proceed to juggles the ball with one foot, "Enough, I just about got it... Your level...is so lukewarm, I feel like dying."

....Not gonna lie, but that was cringe af.

Rin stops juggling and instead stomp on the ball, "You guys still think that fighting with this one ball is only nothing but a sport, right? Can you seriously disappear... This is...a battlefield. You guys are now showing your backs...against soldiers with guns."

Due to my past life reflexes, as soon as I saw a twitch of his legs, my body moves on its own and I soon found found myself diving and successfully caught the ball. I was surprised. My body move on its own- "*Cough Cough!*" my chest briefly constricted which causes me to cough like a sick dog. I drop the ball, one hand over my mouth while the other on my chest as I continue to cough, "(Y/n)!" hearing footsteps, I raise a hand to stop Isagi on his track as I look at him with a determine gaze, "I'm fine. Just choke on air." I then turn my back to him to recoup myself real quick.

"You sur-" I wave him off and shot him a thumbs while I was at it, "Alright..." all the while he walks back to his position, I silently dreaded over the fact that I caught the ball. Because I wasn't supposed to do that in the first place. "So much for staying out of it. Great job (y/n)..." I quietly scolded myself before quickly facing the right way again. As I did so, everyone was just staring at me.

~SILENCE~

"What? Aren't we going to continue playing?" Isagi mainly looks concern for me. Meanwhile Bachira looks like he's conflicted between worrying and fawning over the what just occurred. And Nagi he's...lost.