CHAPTER 36: The Breath of Wind

Start from the beginning

Title Effect:

▪︎ All Stats will increase by 12% while hunting with Zephyr.

▪︎ If your health falls below 25%, Zephyr will rush to your side. In that moment, his Strength, Defense, and Agility will increase by 40% for 60 Seconds.]

Daisuke allowed a solemn smile. "...Thank you."

"Woof~"

"By the way," Daisuke began in a hushed tone, breaking into a sweat. "I know you're a Divine Beast and all, but what's up with these Stats? 264 Stat Points in total at level 2? And here I thought I was special."

[Antagonize]

[Rank: Normal

Classification: Active Skill

Lvl: 1

Proficiency: 0%

Howls and exerts fighting spirit to provoke one or many adversaries into mortal combat.

Skill Effect:

▪︎ Enemies ensnared by the lure of provocation are compelled to direct their attention towards the caster. This effect persists for 3 minutes or until one of the combatants perishes.

Mana Cost: 40

Skill Cooldown: None]

[Gallop]

[Rank: Rare

Classification: Active Skill

Lvl: 1

Proficiency: 0%

Employs mana to greatly increase Agility.

Skill Effect:

▪︎ Increases Movement Speed by 30%.

Mana Cost: 10 ⅌ Minute

Skill Cooldown: None]

[Extreme Speed]

[Rank: Epic

Classification: Active Skill

Lvl: 1

Proficiency: 0%

Oxygen floods the bloodstream and electrified mana is summoned to the legs to significantly bolster Agility and Dexterity.

Skill Effect:

▪︎ Doubles Movement Speed for 30 seconds.

▪︎ High-speed attacks have a 35% chance of inflicting the «Paralysis» Status on the target and a 10% chance of inducing temporary «Blindness».

Mana Cost: 100

Skill Cooldown: 20 Minutes]

"Not surprisingly, your skills are pretty over the top too," Daisuke remarked, acknowledging the impressive abilities of his furry companion. The hidden passive skill has me curious, but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. "What do you say we put your skills to the test?"

"Arf~"

Daisuke grinned darkly, his eyes gleaming with anticipation as he appraised the weapon he received from the raid. "I'm pretty psyched to see what I'm capable of too."

[Crude Bonepick]

[Rank: Normal

Type: Dagger

Melee Attack Power: 16~20 | Durability: 8/46

A crude weapon resembling a dagger, crafted from the bones of an ill-fated goblin. Although not designed for slashing attacks, it excels at piercing strikes and carries a chance of inflicting the «Bleed» Status on the target.