18. Why Don't You Understand!

Începe de la început

“Y/n I love to talk with you. I get bore in mantion visit me someday with JungKook.” Mrs. Jeon said softly to Y/n while caressing her cheeks. “Honey we & our child are getting late its already 12:00 am.” Mr. Jeon said to Mrs. Jeon. “Okay honey, Y/n meet you soon.”  Mrs. Jeon hug Y/n with love, Y/n also hug Mrs. Jeon. “Sure, Mrs. Jeon.” Y/n reply and both broke hug.

“Drive safely JungKook.” Mrs. Jeon hug JungKook, JungKook hug back to his mom. “Okay” JungKook reply to his mom. JungKook broke the hug and hug his dad. JungKook and Y/n bit by to Mr. & Mrs. Jeon and they left. JungKook and Y/n also left the place.

JungKook driving his car and Y/n is angry on him also thinking him to ask him many questions but then she thought when they will reach his mansion then she will ask him.

Both Reached At Mention
In JungKook's Bedroom (At 12:45 am)

Both Reached At Mention In JungKook's Bedroom (At 12:45 am)

JungKook sat on bed and removed his coat and throw on sofa. He unbutton his shirt's few buttons for take cold air. “Y/n go and change your dress first.” JungKook said with his close eyes with clam voice to Y/n but he didn't got any reply from her. “Y/n I'm talking to you, go and change your dress first.” He repeat himself but again no reply from her.

He looks here and there to check Y/n but then his eyes stop on door of bedroom.
Y/n stand there only with angry face. He found her this side interesting ‘Looking extra cute & sexy with angry face.’ he thought in mind. “What happy Baby? Is something happen?” JungKook come near Y/n and hold Y/n's both shoulder with his hands.

How can you lied to your parents? Do you even know that? They trust on you so much that they believe on your each lie.... You played with their trust and feelings.” Y/n's truth words stabbed JungKook, his face reaction show his anger. She continue her talk “You lied about me to them! You told them I'm your girlfriend but actually I'm not! Why don't you told them that you kidnapped me forcefully!!!” this time Y/n's eyes get teary.

“Please sir let me go please leave me I'm begging to you, I don't want this all. We have no match sir please try to understand....” These words of Y/n hurt JungKook to his bottom of heart specially
when she called him ‘Sir’. “You are just obsessed with me....” JungKook tightened his grip on her shoulder. “You are hurting me” Y/n said feeling pain in her shoulder and her eyes become more teary. She looks at JungKook and her teary eyes meet with cold dark angry eyes of him.

“You think I lied to my own parents! You think you're not my girlfriend! You think we have no match! THEN YOU'RE WRONG. KEEP THIS IN YOUR MIND. I NEVER LIED TO MY PARENTS” He shout on her which made her flinch. He didn't stopped talking further “And you accept or not but YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND, about kidnapping so they will get to know that soon.” he said with cold angery voice which made her sob. “Why don't you not take my love seriously Y/n? ” JungKook replied to her with deep cold voice.

You think I'm obsessed with you? No Y/n No, I love you why don't you understand that.” JungKook left her shoulder and cupped her cheeks.

” JungKook left her shoulder and cupped her cheeks

________________________________

Hello readers!!!! 👋🏻
Hope you like this part.
I'm not here to ask for Rates but I'm here to share some fictional imagination which I used to think. So I do hope you enjoy with ff.