Chapter 26: Devil's Playful Trouble

"What's the matter? Had enough games of cat and mouse?" Dante mocks the guards. "You boys can do better than that raising your pitch forks and all."

"Shut up you bastard! Don't screw with me!" The last one standing charged forward until Dante easily took him down kicking him hard.

More than six idiot soldiers he took down was enough to draw attention to more crowds at a time. As soon as he draw more people  his actual plan was to get arrested and to find you will be a success.

It just continues on until he was pushed forward in handcuffs and drag him into the kingdom.

Dante looks around and whistles, almost impressed as he entered the throne room. "Nice place...for a grumpy king."

"Keep moving." One of the guards pushed him further until they were near the King's Throne.

Dante was greeted by a tired, exhausted Noctis with black eye bags. Noctis probably stayed up all night just to let out some stress and then when he sees a man with silver hair and a red coat.

So suddenly Noctis felt another powerless aura from Dante just like your a few weeks ago. Like the same as before he observes Dante's tall figure. Dante's surge of unknown caution was like yours and see the Devil Hunter a more threat than you are.

The same hard cold expression that would belittle him like he was on the verge of his own downfall.

Just what the hell is with people having such heavy atmosphere that makes him so puny all of a sudden?!

"Need some Nyquil? Or you're just gonna keep on having major game of staring contest?" Dante sarcastically  say while cracking his neck.

"So I guess you must be the guy who runs this place. Talk about Déjà vu much, but let's cut to the chase. I'm looking for a babe that is taking a undercover mission and she has slight  problems about some future that will happen to her if her life were to be sucked out by some weird prophecy. Which brings me to you, your spiky-ness." Dante points to Noctis. 

"I'm here to get my babe back so I could help her remove whatever spell that cast by some evil warlord and then I'll just take her back to my shop where we could make out and live happily ever after. There, I have made a testament. Can you ask your boys to take these handcuffs off now?" Dante finished.

He waited for king's response. And like before, Noctis' pride gets the best of him like always.

"Kneel before your king before you speak."

Dante raised a brow unamused. His facial expression didn't falter one bit as he continued to bore his dark eyes into Dante's.

He guessed that this is how it happen to you when you try to console Noctis, but you didn't let anyone bullied you.

"Seroiusly -"

"Bow to me!" He snaps when his voice grew loud echoing the halls.

Dante yawns. "Sorry, no can do. My ass is quite itchy, I got other things to do than bowing to lazy ass gold diggers. I wanna know where is my babe so we can go on a sandy beach."

Noctis was stunned by the straight forwardness of Dante's response. Oh great! Another peasant who mocks him!

"Say that again..." Noctis snarled.

"What? Can't handle the truth? Or you're just ignoring my question when I ask you, where is my babe? No woman your age ain't gonna marry ya with that kind of attitude. Didn't your mom ever teach you to how to treat a pretty sexy lady." Dante mocks more.