Chapter 20: Sad Memories

You rode on the train while resting you head towards the window. You were dreaming and you see a vision that of a small tiny hand, like a child and then there's .....Ardyn?

You gasp and woke up from your dream and furrow your brows. You had strange dreams but the one dream was nasty.

It makes you wanna gag seeing his face.

Suddenly your ears picking up the sound of engines when you turn to the outside train to see the same woman with the red streak hair.

She was smirking and hop on top of the train and used her demon strength  to crush the roofs making everyone frighten. Not letting to get innocent people to get hurt you got out and brake the glass and meet her up there.

The woman just offer you a grin and you took out your sword and your gun blade at her. "Sorry to do this, but you may have known who I am, but I'm going to ask yours. Who are you?"

The woman in red and black giggles. "No  one special, Just to give you a nice beating!"

You and that girl fight jump to the mountains. "You seem to have demonic powers  as I am. Though we do seem to use the same Dragon-Phoenix arts. So let me ask one more time, who the hell are you?"

The woman just laughs. "Same Dragon-Phoenix? I'm the real Dragon-Phoenix but darker from your world, Light Dweller. It seems you have a rusty mind."

You huff. "Yeah and I sure have a hard time to remember who are my enemies that keep on hunting me. Have we met somewhere? Should I know why?"

The woman smirks. "It would seem I know who you are better than you do."

"My interest are open to hear." You offered.

"Alright, then allow me to explain it by shear force unless you can stop me."

You both chase around and fought hard, clashing swords and summon out the burning flames while dodging kicks and punches. Knee breaks and arms swinging.

The woman licks her lips. "Now this take me back, so tell me Dragon-Phoenix, have I hit any damage goods?"

You shrugged. "I still got nothing, though I should jog myself if I jog out yours."

"Try as might." she dashed towards you and kick your blade when you hold it in place and kicked back.

She shot fire and you block them with your sword before pushing both feet planting them in shear force, knocking you to the pillars.

You got out from the dust and kept on fighting, but you did notice that your song of fury is starting to crack when you crossed blade. You see the vision of her and with a man with white hair and a blue coat, then another one was Noctis killing Lunafreya.

Vergil?!

You gasp and hold your head in pain before pushing yourself away from that woman.

"You've really disappoint me, is that all you've got?" she taunts.

You scoff. "Maybe. I still got a few moves up my sleeves."

The woman giggles. "Is that right? Then show me what else you can do with those weak trinkets."

"Certainly." You went to attack but then it did not last long in the nick of time your black sword shattered. "Shit."

The woman jumps away. "Aw, such a shame. You're not ready. And by the way, my name is Nara. The Dragon-Phoenix of Misfortune. Remember me until you will soon be one with me. Until then, I gotta visit my hubby." she blew a kiss and disappears.