TWENTY-NINE

Hera

Just when I thought that everything's fine, just when I thought that everything's getting better... just when I thought everything's going according to us.

I find out...

we are still being played on.

"Tulog pa ba yan? Gisingin mo na kaya."

"Ang sabi 'wag pakikealaman"

"Tulog pa, hintayin na lang natin dumating si boss"

I was awaken by the voice, I slowly opened my eyes and found myself lying on a cold floor with my hands tightly tied.

After all, hindi pa rin pala kami tapos. I thought this pace of our lives has passed dahil sa nagdaang buwan, wala naman ng nangyari... naghahanda lang pala to ruin the supposed to be most wonderful day of our lives.

I forced myself to sat up. I'm tired of all  of this shits!

"Ano pa bang kailangan niyo sa'kin?" I asked, annoyance was visible in my voice.

They looked at me and smirked as if I'm some kind of a clown.

"Why don't you just kill me instead? Para matigil na kayo!"

The man immediately reload his gun and point it at me, pakiramdam ko ay bigla akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig, mabilis na nanlaki ang mata dahil sa ginawa niya.

He then snorted and bent down leveling me.

"Salamat ka sumusunod ako sa pinag-uutos ng boss, dahil kung hindi, walang pag aalinlangan kong gagawin 'yan sinasabi mo" He held my chin and pushed me aggresively.

"Fuck you!" Hindi ko alam kung saan ko nakapa ng lakas ng loob para sabihin pa 'yon. Siguro dahil alam kong hindi nila ako pwedeng galawin.

He laughed sarcastically and stood up walking away.

"If my husband finds you, you're dead! You're all dead!" lakas loob pang sigaw ko.

"Before that happens, baka nauna ka na" A familiar voice suddenly appeared.

Then I heard footsteps coming closer then I finnd out it was her, Reina.

"R-Reina?" I know what she's capable of but I don't  know why I'm still shocked finding out she's the  mastermind behind this kidnapping.

"Yes I am my dear" She smirked.

I suddenly felt all rage as if my blood boiled mad.

I glared at her. "So after all, hindi ka pa rin pala tapos" I scoffed. "Crazy obssesed"

She just laughed at what I said.

"Buti at hindi ako nagtiwala sa'yo! Baliw!" I shouted mad.

She just shrugged it off.

"Well, if you'll find out the truth, baka maagaw mo ang title ko" She said.

"What truth? Tingin mo paniniwalaan pa kita! You almost fooled me, I can't blieve that I almost believe in you!"

She laughed more. "Sa tingin mo talaga he'll tell you the whole truth? He's a mafia Hera, sino kaya ang mas tanga sa'tin at naniwala sa isang mafia?" She then laughed lunatic. "A mafia will be mafia"

I shook my head. "Baliw ka na, hindi na ako maniniwala sa kung ano pang sasabihin mo! I trust Percy than a crazy bitch like you! Kung may itinatago man siya sa'kin, I know its for my safety!"

She just laughed lunaticall, baliw na ang isang 'to.

"What if I tell you the truth right now?  Baka mas gustuhin mo na lang mamatay sa mga kamay ko kaysa ang bumalik sa kanya, you'll probably despise him" She smirked looking intently at me.

I glared at her full of rage, hindi niya na ako mapapa-paniwala sa mga sinasabi at sasabihin niya. Percy and I have cleared everything, he promised me he'll retire from the organization he's part of and he's processing that now. He said he don't want anything that would hurt me that's why we'll start a new life.

"What if I tell you that he has something to do with your miscariage?" The side of her lips rose up when she saw the word miscariage bugged me.

No. She can't be trusted, she's crazy... pero... Yes, she's crazy, pero every information she have told me so far are all truth. She's ruining us using her fact informations.

I shook my head to shake away the thouhts, no. Percy wouldn't do that, he's willing to settle down with me so why would he do that?

She's just making stories to ruin us. I looked at her again with so much rage. She doesn't look bothered.

"He was actually the one who--"

"Reina!" A voice from the door suddenly came. A manly voice, pabagsak nitong binuksan ang pinto at dire-diretsong tinungo ang kinatatayuan ni Reina.

She looked shocked. "What the fuck are you doing here?! Do you really want to get involved?! Did you followed me!" Sunod-sunod na tanong niya, now she's looking worried.

"Didn't I told you to stop what you're planning? You're putting your life in danger Reina!" The man was unfamiliar.

"I told you not to follow! Umalis ka na!" She screamed, slightly panicking.

"I told you to stop this yet you still did, now why would I listen to you?"

"Umalis ka na Keegan! Keep yourself out of my business pwede ba?!" Her anger was raising more and I can sense how just the presense of him here is stressing her out.

"If this is your business then I'm putting my ass in here! Your business is my business, if you're involved, then I'm as well involved!" He insisted.

Napahilot sa sintido si Reina sa sobrang stress. That is his effect on her.

"So if you want me gone here, then you have to come with me---"

"You don't understand! You have no idea what danger you're putting yourself in--"

"I don't care Reina, but I won't leave here as long as you're not coming with me." The man looked at me. "Release her and let's leave, ilalayo kita dito, I'll take you away from all danger Reina. You said you want to bring back peace in your life right? I'll give you peace just please, makinig ka sa'kin. Just this once" He begged.

Reina starred at him, looking convinced but confused. She was about to talk when suddenly there are gunshots outside. Reina looked at me and turn to him worriedly.

Her mouth parted but no words came out as gunshots outside continues.

______________________________________________________

:))