'THIRTEEN'

Hera

I woke up heavy headed. Sobrang bigat din ng buong katawan ko. I groaned as I opened my eyes.

Hahawakan ko sana ang ulo ko when I felt a hand holding my hand and when I looked there, it was Percy sleeping.

I looked around and found out that I'm in one of the wards. Pinilit kong bumangon at maupo kahit sobrang bigat ng katawan ko, but Percy just got awake.

"Hera! You're awake! Wait up, I'm just going to call the doctor" He said panicking. Doctor din naman ako pero ayoko na nakipag argumento sa kanya dahil masakit talaga yung ulo ko.

In just few seconds, bumalik din sya at sinundan naman ng doctor sa likod niya. She's actually an Obgyne, Celo.

"Kamusta ang pakiramdam mo Hera?" She asked.

"Nahihilo at mabigat ang katawan, Celo how's my baby?" I asked.

She patted the top of my head and smiled at me. "You have nothing to worry about the baby, the baby's fine. Health mo ang isipin mo, let's be thankful malakas ang kapit ni baby at walang nangyaring hindi maganda" She explained.

"So why did she fainted out?" Percy asked.

"Stressed." Sabay na Sabi namin ni Celo. She smiled at me before facing Percy.

"I will remind you sir that your wife is pregnant, her emotions can change in a snap of a finger, so you really have to give a looooot of patience for her. The baby is strong, the baby is fighting. But it's Hera's body who's weak" Celo said.

"So, what do we have to do?" Percy asked, he was so serious while talking with Celo.

"I suggest for her to stop working starting from now, you should too, to take care of her or if you can't leave your job then Hera's sisters. She just need to have somebody to look after her. Take her away from everything that could cause her stress"

"She also have to be present in every weeks check up, twice in a week or at least once in a week to see how the baby is already. For the next two weeks, we can already see the baby's gender but if you want it keep then we can do that too, but still she have to be present in every weeks check up"

"Hera's body is weak so we need to have a weekly update from her to see if we would undergo her to cesarean or normal delivery for the baby"

Percy nodded as soon as Celo finished talking. I just leaned my back on the pillow behind me while looking up on the white ceiling.

I saw Celo turn around to face me. "Hera, I know how stubborn you are, you will insist to work but think about the baby too. You're already a mother so you have to think about the safety of the both of you and not just yourself, you're carrying a baby with you so be extra careful" Celo said and smiled before leaving the ward.

I heard Percy's loud sigh as he sat on the chair beside me. He held for my hand again.

"Ano ba kasing ginagawa mo? Did you overworked yourself? I was still in the middle of the meeting with a VIP client when Rei called me and told me about this" He brushed his hair using his fingers, I can feel how frustrated he is. "You have no idea how I rushed to come here and left my meeting just to check on you"

But I remained silent. Akala niya ba nakalimutan ko na nagpapasok sya ng tuko sa bahay!

"I ditched my meeting and here you are ignoring me still!" He ruffled his hair aggressively.

Bahala ka dyan mabaliw!

"How long will you have to ignore me?" He asked. I can feel how much he was trying to be calm and still trying his best to add more bars of his patience.