TWENTY-SIX

Hera

"Percy, is there something you need to tell me? Tell me everything, makikinig ako"

I don't know why but, there was a hint of fear in his eyes when I said that. Bigla na lang syang umatras dahilan para mabitaw ang kamay ko sa pisngi niya.

He looked away. "Hera, let's go back. Dumidilim na, we have to rest" he then stood up at nagmamadali.

"Percy, just tell me everything, makikinig naman ako. Just tell me what I need to know. You want us to start fresh right? Gusto ko din no'n, I also want to create a fresh start with you and we can begin by telling everything to each other, no lies Percy. If we have to start a new beginning then might as well accept each other's flaws and mistakes right—"

"You have no idea what you're talking about, Hera, let's just go back" he said as he proceed walking back to the resort at sumunod naman ako sa kanya.

When we arrived at home, I closed the door behind and followed him to our room.

"Percy, tatanggapin ko naman kung anong sasabihin mo e, kung ano mang aaminin mo—"

"Stop now honey, please let's not talk about it right now. You're not yet ready—"

"Not ready for what? Percy, I'm ready to hear it from you"

"Stop it baby, please. Stop it now" he walked towards me and hugged me tight. "I don't want to talk about this now, not yet"

I pushed him a bit to face him.

"But I don't want to take this longer, I want to start with you already. Percy, alam ko na ang sikreto mo. You're a part of some sort of mafia thingy right—"

"Where did you hear about that, who told you—"

"It doesn't matter Percy, but I wanted to tell you that I accept you as who you are. At first oo, nagdalawang isip ako, dahil baka saktan mo ako. But you're not gonna do that right, hindi mo ako sasaktan diba at 'yon, kaya mo namang talikuran 'yon para sa'kin diba."

He gritted his teeth and pulled me close to hug again.

"I love you baby, thank you for accepting me for who I am."

"I love you too Percy, let's not lie nor hide from each other anymore ha." I said and I felt him nodded.

"Yes, I love you so much Hera, always remember that" he said as I can feel his body tremble while hugging me.

I chuckled. "Percy baby, bakit nanginginig ka. Did I scare you?"

He gulped hard. "So much baby, so much."

"Are you afraid I may not accept you for who you are?" I asked.

He didn't answer but nodded.

I tightened my hug as he did the same.

"You're going to leave that naman right, and you have explanation diba? I trust you Percy. I will trust you."

""Soon baby, soon. We will live in peace and away from anyone that might harm us especially you."

I smiled. "I knew it, you won't hurt me." I looked at his face. I can see him pale but still returning my mga paglalambing.

He smiled back as he hugged me tighter.

Natawa ako. "Ayaw mo na akong pakealam huh. Mahal na mahal mo ako 'no!" I chuckled.

"So much, more than you could ever imagine" he whispered. "Just please, stay with me huh. No matter what, if you... If you heard some rumor about me, just talk it with me first okay. We'll settle our problems and promise me we'll not leave each other. Promise me Hera, promise me"

I closed my eyes and leaned on him. "I promise Percy, pinky promise"

He cupped my cheeks tyaka niya sinilip ang mukha ko, I smiled when I saw him still pale, mukhang sobra ko yata syang natakot. I chuckled, nanginginig niyang inilapit ang mukha ko sa kanya. He pecked a kiss on my forehead, to my nose, and then to my lips.

"I love you, Percy"

"I love you too, honey"

I chuckled. "Paiba-iba tawag mo sa'kin, nakakainis"

And slowly, he smiled. I want him to just stay calm, masyado akong nabo-bother sa naging reaksyon niya. Hindi ako sanay, this Leighton Pierce is showing me so much emotion and this time, he's showing me his weakest.

He again kissed me. "Don't leave me Hera, please. You'll be my greatest downfall I swear. I told myself that I will only invest for our child, but then I didn't realized I was investing my whole to you"

"Hay nako! Patay na patay sya sa'kin oh! Baka hindi ka na makatulog niyan!" I laughed.

"You enchanted me, and I can say. Ang lakas ng gayuma mo" we laughed together.

"Sus! Aminin mo na lang, patay na patay ka lang talaga sa'kin! Ano, ang ganda ko 'no!"

He chuckled. "Boastful but, yeah. I can't deny, you're a goddess even from the very start"

"Told yah! So matagal ka na palang attracted sa'kin hindi mo lang sinasabi ha!" I pointed at him.

"You're the first woman I bring on my condo"

"I don't believe you" I glared at him.

He chuckled. "I swear! You can ask the staffs, they were even shocked when they saw us heading to my condo. They even thought at first that I already had a girlfriend"

I laughed. "Hindi nila alam magiging future wife mo pala kasama mo, swerte mo oy! Walang ligaw ligaw!"

He just smiled and stared at my eyes.

"Would you believe me if I tell you that, you're the first and only person I put hickeys on?" He grinned as my jaw dropped.

"For real?!" I exclaimed.

He just nodded and kissed me thoroughly.

He continued and narealize ko na lang that we're already making out. I let him as it also distracted both of us from our painful reality too.

We stayed like that for hours until my stomach growled. He told me he'll prepare for food as I wait in our room.

Nanood ako ng TV while waiting for him when I received a message from my phone. And I froze as I read it.

'He didn't told you everything, I told you he'll easily lie on you as he already managed to do it before kaya mas madali ka niyang maloloko'

That was the first message until it was followed by another one.

'of course why would he tell you about the other one, he know you won't forgive him about that. mag ingat ka, he's playing with you'

_____________________________________________________

I already published the series 2 & 3 of Gun Series! Innocence of Daisy in Series 2 and Marked Mine for Series 3. Will be uploading once this is finished (one of these days) planning to complete this story once 30 chapters na!