TWENTY-SEVEN

Hera

Nagising ako ng makaramdam ng ibang presensya sa tabi ko, I saw Percy looking at me.

"Percy," I mumbled as I smiled at him and spread my arms to hug him. He chuckled and leaned close to accept my hug.

Tyaka ko naman iniyakap din ang mga binti sa waist niya.

"Naglalambing ang baby" he chuckled, mas isiniksik ko pa ang mukha sa leeg niya at mas hinigpitan ang yakap.

Ang bango.

He stood up carefully so I won't fall from him.

"I love you, Percy ko" I whispered.

He gently kissed my cheeks and whispered back. "I love you too, honey. Let's go and eat first before we go to sleep ha, you can't sleep with an empty stomach"

He walked towards the kitchen while carrying me then put me down gently and carefully on the chair then leaned to peck a kiss on my lips.

I chuckled. "Can't get enough of me?"

"Yeah," he shooked his head. "What have you done to me, you've made me so damn crazy of you"

"Ang ganda ko kasi, patay na patay ka tuloy" I said which made him laugh.

He gently pinched my nose. "I'll prepare us food, sit there and be my queen to serve"

"Pagsilbihan mo ako my slave"

He did as what he said, nakaupo lang ako at kahit paghuhugas ng kamay ay hindi niya ako pinatayo. He just gave me a bowl to wash hands and he even dried it with a towel.

I stared at him as he do the chores, I still can't process everything well. Maayos kami, he admitted the truth about him and promised to leave that clan as soon as possible, I'm contented with that.

But about the text, it keeps bugging me. Hindi ko alam kung kanino yun nanggaling at kung anong intensyon ng nagsend no'n.

I and Percy are just starting to be alright. I want us to be open to each other, I don't want any more lies and secrets.

At mukhang napansin ni Percy ang pagiging high ko habang kumakain kami as he started talking.

"Something bothering you, honey?" He asked.

Mabilis na napalingon ako sa kanya. I bit my lower lip and was hesitant to ask.

I don't want him to get tired of me of asking too much, pero ayoko din na ganitong may uneasiness akong nararamdaman. I want us comfortable with each other.

"There's actually is Percy," I started. "while waiting for you kasi kanina, I received a message. I know we only just talked about our secrets, I shared you mine, and you shared me yours. Pero kasi, it's making me overthink, the text, it says that you're not telling me everything yet. Na meron ka pang itinatago, I know I shouldn't interfere more if there are things you keep pero kasi, I want us to start new and be open with each other. But you know, if you wouldn't want to tell me, it's fine"

He smiled at me. "I'm sorry but I've already seen that message, you were sleeping and I accidentally saw the message" he let me know.

"Okay lang, Percy, medyo nahihirapan lang kasi ako. I mean, is it something heavy so you can't tell me? If it's about us, you know, I can try and do my best to understand, but if you can't tell me it's fine, it's just that the message is just making me overthink" I honestly said.

It took few minutes before he answered, he was just looking in my eyes. Then he slowly smiled.

"No honey, I've already told you everything about myself" he reached for my hand. "I'm grateful you still accepted me despite of being a monster and being a worst husband, but I already told you the truth and everything" he assured me.