~Sixteen~

Hey, Beautiful People!

Here comes the update, it has 1794 words. please do vote and leave a comment.

And yes do answer these questions.

Sleeping late or Sleeping early?

Call person or Text person?

Indian outfit or Western?

Aradhana's Pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, groggily reaching for my phone to turn it off. As I stretch and rub my eyes, I notice that Rishabh is not in the room with me. Curious, I sit up and see that there is a boundary of pillows between our beds. Confusion and concern crept into my mind—what had happened to Rishabh? Was he alright? I couldn't help but wonder if it was something he ate in London that was making him act so strangely.

Shaking off my thoughts, I got out of bed and went about my morning routine. I decided to wear my new blush organza-embroidered saree, which I had been saving for a special occasion. As I looked at myself in the mirror, a thought struck me: why not click a picture and post it on Instagram? After all, the saree did make me look stunning.

I grab my phone and click a few pictures, trying to find the perfect angle to capture the saree's beauty. Satisfied with the picture, I posted it on Instagram.

      ********************

Liked by @tanvi.thakkar, @manish_kundra and 65,021 others

@aradhana.joshi_ Feeling like a queen in this gorgeous organza-embroidered saree!

View all 7,100 comments

tanvi.thakkar Gorgeous naari in Gorgeous saree🩷

dr.rishiiroy OMG pretty ❤️

manish_kundra Lookingggg like a wow😍

dr.priya.shekhawat Loved the colour😍

User 1 Prettiest😍😍😍

User 2  U look so sweet and pretty ❤️😍

User 3 U killed it ❤️

User 4 so beautiful ❤️❤️

User 5 The print 😍

As I walked into the living room, I saw my grandmother-in-law sitting on the couch, her wrinkled face lighting up as she saw me. 'Good morning, Granny,' I greeted her with a smile.