~Seven~

HEY GUYS,

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER.

ENJOY IT!!!!!

Aradhana's Pov

I never thought I would be here, getting ready for my own wedding. It all seemed like a distant dream, something that I never really believed in. But here I am, sitting in front of the mirror, getting my hair braided, and wearing a simple lehenga for the mehndi function. It's funny how life takes unexpected turns, and here I am, about to get married to a man I barely know.

 It's funny how life takes unexpected turns, and here I am, about to get married to a man I barely know

(Aradhana's look for mehndi)

As I sit there, lost in my thoughts, my best friend Tanvi walks in. She takes one look at me and exclaims, 'Bro, you look so pretty!' I give her a small smile, but inside I'm not feeling excited at all. I never wanted to get married, but here I am, getting ready for the wedding functions.

'Have you taken the appointment for Mumma like I asked you to?' I asked Tanvi, hoping she had done it.

She nods and says, 'Yes, bro. I got it approved after five days in the evening at 5 o'clock.'

'Have you talked to Aunty about this?' Tanvi asks, referring to my mother.

I shake my head. 'Not yet. I will talk to her after the wedding. She is so happy right now; I don't want to spoil it for her.'

Just then, my mother walks in and hugs me from behind. A tear escapes my eyes, but my mother quickly assures me that it's a happy tear. She tells me that it's time for the mehndi function and everyone is busy with the preparations.

As I sit down for the mehndi, I can feel my heart racing. I am scared and nervous about what the future holds for me. I barely know my soon-to-be husband, Rishabh, and his constant deathly glances towards me don't make it any easier.

I close my eyes as the mehndi artist starts drawing intricate designs on my hand. I try to focus on the present moment and block out all my worries. But it's hard, especially when I know that I will have to face Rishabh soon.

 But it's hard, especially when I know that I will have to face Rishabh soon