Characters

Rishabh Khurana, at the age of 29, was a successful YouTuber, singer, and businessman. With his charming looks and captivating voice, he had amassed a huge following on social media. However, behind his polished facade, Rishabh was known for his rude and arrogant demeanor. He had a short temper and was quick to lash out at anyone who crossed him. His past relationships had left him bitter and he had developed a deep-seated hatred towards women, believing them all to be gold diggers. As a result, he was solely focused on his business and trusted no one except his best friend. Rishabh had a strained relationship with his family, except for his beloved grandmother who had always been his pillar of support. Despite his success, Rishabh's heart was filled with resentment and mistrust, making him a complex and troubled character.

 Despite his success, Rishabh's heart was filled with resentment and mistrust, making him a complex and troubled character

 Neelu Khurana - Grandmother of Rishabh uff Granny 

 Bhupinder Khurana - Late father of Rishabh 

 Rajendranath Bhatia - Stepfather of Rishabh 

 Usha Bhatia - Mother of Rishabh 

 Abhay and Pallavi Bhatia (twins) - Rishabh's younger stepbrother and sister (19 years old)

 Manish Kundra -best friend of Rishabh

Aradhana Joshi is 25 years old and a makeup artist. She is shy and innocent, but she has an innate ability to make others look beautiful. She grew up with a lot of hardships in her life. She lost her father when she was only 10 years old. This experience left her with an immense love for life and an empathy for others. She believes that love happens at first sight. She has a dream of finding her one true love. She may be a bit shy at first but once you meet her, you will see that she is a kind and gentle person.

 She may be a bit shy at first but once you meet her, you will see that she is a kind and gentle person

 Lalit Joshi - The late father of Aradhana 

 Seema Joshi - Mother of Aradhana

 Deepali Joshi Kapoor - Elder sister of Aradhana ( She has lived in London with her husband for the past 5 years)

Raj Kapoor - Husband of Deepali

Tanvi Thakkar - Best friend of Aradhana 

So this is a small introduction to the characters. 

Stay Tuned