~Eleven~

Hey, Beautiful People!

I'm back with another chapter.

I don't know now; I don't feel like writing or continuing this, but I want to complete the thing that I started, so please motivate me.

Enjoy it, but don't forget to vote and comment!!!!

Aradhana's Pov

It had been two days since I last saw Rishabh. He had come home late after I had already fallen asleep and had left early in the morning. After my muh dikhayi ceremony, I went to my mother's house for my pag-phera ritual. As I sat on my bed, I remembered catching up and talking about everything that had happened when I went to my mother's house. I couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness and unease.

***Flashback***

As I saw my mother walking towards me with a gentle smile on her face, my heart filled with warmth and happiness. I ran towards her and hugged her tightly, asking her how she was doing. She replied with her usual kind and gentle voice, assuring me that she was fine.

We sat down in the living room, and I made us some tea, just like she used to make it for me when I needed it. I watched her as she sipped her tea, her eyes filled with a sense of nostalgia.

'Mumma, can I ask you something?' I finally mustered up the courage to ask.

'Of course, Aru beta. You can ask me anything,' she replied, placing her cup down on the table.

I took a deep breath and asked the question that had been weighing on my mind for a long time.

'Why did you hide your chronic kidney failure from me, mom? I could have been there for you and helped you in any way I could.' I said, my voice breaking with emotion.

My mother's expression changed in an instant. I could see the shock and pain in her eyes, as if she didn't expect me to ask her about it.

'I'm sorry, Aradhana beta; I didn't want to burden you with my illness. You are so young and sensitive, and I didn't want to see you hurt,' she said, her voice shaking with emotion.

I could feel my heart breaking into a million pieces as I listened to her words. I couldn't understand why she would think that I couldn't handle the truth. I wanted to be there for her, to support her, and to help her in any way I could.

We sat in silence for a few moments, both lost in our own thoughts. I could see the pain in my mother's eyes, and it hurt me to see her like this. I reached out and held her hand, gently squeezing it.

'Mom, I want you to know that I am here for you. I may be young, but I am not fragile. I want to be a part of your journey and support you in any way I can,' I said, my voice filled with determination.

My mother looked at me with tears in her eyes, and I could see the relief on her face. She hugged me tightly, and we both cried in each other's arms. 

'Aradhana, when did you find out about my illness?' My mother asked out of th

I froze. How could I tell her the truth? How could I tell her that I've known about it for weeks and have been hiding it from her? I didn't want her to feel any stress or guilt. She had already been through so much in her life. I couldn't bear to add to her pain.

'I found out today,' I lied, avoiding her gaze.

My heart dropped and I felt a lump form in my throat. I couldn't bring myself to tell her the truth. I couldn't bear to see the pain and worry in her eyes. So, I took a deep breath and lied, 'Just today, while I was making tea. I overheard you talking to your doctor friend on the phone.'