~Eight~

Hey, Beautiful People!

I'm back with another chapter.

Enjoy it, but first, vote for it!!!!!

Aradhana's Pov

As I stood in front of the mirror, dressed as a royal bride, I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with emotions. I was lost in my own thoughts, thinking about what would happen now. I knew I had to go through with this marriage, but the guilt was eating away at me.

 I knew I had to go through with this marriage, but the guilt was eating away at me

(Aradhana's wedding Look)

I am not in love with Rishabh, the man I am about to marry. In fact, I barely know him. But I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth. The only reason I agreed to this marriage was for my mother.

But now, as I look at myself in the mirror, I can't help but feel guilty for not trying harder to find a solution. Maybe if I had tried earlier, the situation would be different. Now, no matter what I say to Rishabh, he will never trust me. How will I ever explain to him my situation? Will he ever truly understand why I agreed to this marriage?

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't even realize it when my best friend Tanvi entered the room. 'Aradhana, Aunty asked me to bring you to the mandap. It's time for the wedding rituals to begin,' she said, breaking me out of my trance.

I took a deep breath and followed Tanvi to the mandapa, where Rishabh was already waiting for me, dressed in his royal groom attire. As I walked towards him, I could feel his eyes on me, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

Rishabh's Pov

I stood in front of the mirror, ready for my traditional wedding outfit. It was the day I had been waiting for, but not for the reasons people would assume. I was Rishabh, known for my rude and arrogant nature. And today, I was just thinking about how I would make Aradhana's life hell.

 And today, I was just thinking about how I would make Aradhana's life hell

(Rishabh's Wedding Look)

I smirked at my reflection, thinking about all the ways I could torment her. She had broken her promise to me, and I was determined to make her regret her decision to marry me. I would not let her live happily for even a second.