don't mess with my girl

Start from the beginning

"You're such a clown. I won't let him go. Or her.", he laughed.

"Close your eyes, mistress.", I told the shocked girl.

"Why?", she asked.

"I'm going to perform a gentle exorcism.", I answered,  while dodging attacks.

I shot towards the devil at super speed and hit him straight in the stomach. Then I grabbed him by his horns and pulled. Disgusting. Inklike devilblood splattered everywhere.

The devil sank to his knees, his screams silenced by me.

"How?", he eventually sobbed.

"Didn't your daddy teach you, not to mess with actual demons?", I smirked. Then I put my hand on his forehead and forced the devil out, before healing the human.

I picked the actually pretty small, crying devil up, then I offered: "I'll heal your horns. You will never possess or molest a human ever again and you ow me a favor. Deal?"

I offered my burning hand. "Deal.", the devil said. Then he shook my hand. I healed his horns. He was gone quickly.

I turned to Mabel, transferring my magic back into her amulet, before giving it back.

"What was that?!", she cried out. I pulled her into a hug.

"It's alright. He's gone. He won't hurt you.", I promised.

Mabel started sobbing into my shoulder.

"Thank you, William.", she eventually sobbed.

"It's alright. Are you okay?", I asked.

"Yeah, just in shock. Wait, you're not allowed to use your magic! Stanfords gonna kill you!", she voiced her concern.

I smiled softly.

"I'm going to be fine. Come on. We need to go home before that mortal wakes up.", I said softly.

She nodded. The others had long left and I wondered once again, how Mason could care so little for his twin.

When they reached the mansion, I immediately started making dinner.

When I was done the family had already sat down. I served the food quietly.

Stanford seemed very calm. Way to calm. It scared me a lot.

"Come to my office after your done with your chores, William." , the man suddenly spoke up.

Mabel gave me a concerned look. I bowed my head. "Yes, Sir. ", I replied.

The hour I feared came way to fast, but when I walked up to his office, Mabel suddenly joined me.

She knocked and he called us in. He seemed surprised to see Mabel though.

"What is it, woman. I need to have a chat with the demon about using his magic.", he growled.

"I want to talk about that. He did it to protect me. There was this devil that possessed Robbie and", she started. He shushed her.

"I know what happened. I have my eyes everywhere. He could've just given you your amulet.", Stanford stated.

"I don't think so. Sir, he doesn't deserve to be punished. He's a hero.", Mabel stated. I blushed.

"William? A hero? I beg you're pardon. All he is is a disobedient slave that doesn't know his place. Besides, the guy just touched you. That's no big deal.", my master growled.

"No big deal?! He was going to rape me!", misstress cried out.

"You didn't even call for help or fight him. That wouldn't even count as rape. Now, leave.", Stanford ordered.

Mabel swallowed thickly,  then she left the room.

I lowered my head.

"My apologies, Sir. I thought I was doing the right thing. I didn't consider the consequences.", I then spoke up.

"Obviously. You're not supposed to think. Next time you go back and get someone else. You caused quite a ruccus. We had to remove quite a lot of memories from that mortal. He was conscious the whole time.", my master explained. I swallowed thickly.

"How about we head to my bedroom. I have a beautiful punishment in mind.", he smirked.

"Yes, Sir.", I sniffed.

PoV Mabel
I was crying in my bedroom, when my brother came in.

"Mabel. I heard what happened.", he sighed.

Then he sat down beside me, put an arm around me and said: "I'm glad that demon saved you."

"Where were you? When it happened? Why was he the only one who cared?!", I cried out.

"I'm sorry. I thought it was all alright and just left. I should've checked on you.", he replied.

"I still don't understand why Will did that. Stanfords doing who knows what to him now! Why did he care? I mean, the only things I ever did for him, were cause him pain. Still, he cared so much...", I wondered.

"Yeah. That demons a walking mistery. I wonder what keeps him going. ", Mason chuckled. I looked at my brother.

Then I asked: "do you think Stanford has raped someone?"

"Seriously? Uhm.", Mason thought for a bit, then answered: "I think he thinks that he's entitled to have sex with everyone he wants. He sees it as his right as a man and a Gleeful. So, yeah. Most definitely."

I swallowed thickly.

"I was hoping he was asexuell. He never has anyone over.", I sighed.

Mason removed his arm and looked away.

"What?", I asked.

"You haven't noticed? I mean, they never tried to hide it much.", Mason shrugged.

I poked his arm.

"Mabel, are you blind? He's using William. One doesn't need to find anyone to try out sick fantasies, when they have a handsome demon slave, who can physically recover from anything.", Mason explained.

"Oh my god...I'm gonna be sick.", I blurted out, feeling nauseaus.

"Infact, he's doing it right now. As a punishment. You can hear them from the library. ", Mason chuckled.

I ran to the toilet. So as a punishment for saving my from rape, he raped the one who saved me. I threw up.

Mason came into the room and patted my back.

After I had emptied my stomach, I wiped my mouth.

"That was dramatic.", my brother joked.

I hit his hand.