Epilouge

Me and Lucas manage to go through college and we finished college and got married

Me and Lucas manage to go through college and we finished college and got married. I became a doctor like I always wanted to.

I now work in a hospital helping all kind of people old, sick and even small little childeren.

Speaking of children I am now pregnant with twins. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I'm like the size of a freaking ballon. I can't even believe I have not one but two babies.

Lucas' head was placed on my belly as he waited for any movment from the babies they weren't even born yet and he already wanted them to move.

I loved seeing him happy. He looked up at me and asked
"Why aren't they moving?"

I shurged my shoulder and said
"Maybe their sleeping."

He hummed in response and continued laying on my belly and caressed it with his hand.

"Sunshine?"
He asked softly.

"Mhm."
I hummed in response

"I love you. The day I met you was th ehapliest day of my life."
He said softly.

I smiled at him and brushed a few hairs from his forehead.
"I love you too baby. Always and forever."

"Always and forever."
He whispered back and kissed my belly.

He comtinued laying on my belly until he fell asleep, he always fell asleep next to me.

*
After another 4 week I gave birth to two angels.
Julian Garcia and Juliana Garcia.

A boy and a girl two beautiful babies the girl had blonde hair like mine and Lucas' dark eyes but the boy had mine green eyes and Lucas' black hair.

The looked just like us and Elena and Enzo became auntie and uncle.

My life couldn't be more complete right now.