Chapter 6

When I reached home from the beach I went to the shower and straight to bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I reached home from the beach I went to the shower and straight to bed. I was exhausted but it was all worth it. Seeing Alice happy, seeing her beautiful smile coming back to life was the best thing I ever experienced.

My sleeping was interupted byt many text messages coming one after the other. I groaned and picked up my phone and focused on the messages Alice. She sent me her location.

I scrambled from my bed quickly threw on sweatpants and the first hoodie and ran out the door and jumped onto my motocycle I saw that she was at graveyard so I was at the graveyard in less that 5 minutes. I jumped off the motocycle and ran around the graveyard like a crazy person and I spotted Alice. Her blonde hair was shining from a distance I ran to her and she was clutching her hoodie. The hoodie I gave her. She was gasping for air I kneeled beside her and wraped my arms around her tightly and caressed her hair.

She sobbed uncontrolably she was even shaking and was still gassping for air

"Fuck sunshine. Please breathe. Please breathe for me."

I murmed against her hair. I placed her head on my chest and said

"Listen to my heartbeat love. Come on breathe with me. In and out, in and out."

She was starting to breathe rhythmically with me. I didn't notice she was holding onto my hoodie like her life depended on it until she looked up at me and said softly
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have woken you up."

I looked at her green teary eyes. Fuck she was so hurt. I hated seeing her this hurts

"Don't. Don't apologize if something would have happened to you tonight I wouldn't be able to function without you. You need to be here no matter what."

She let out a sob as she was still in my arms I glanced at the gravestone

Juliette Andrea Ambrose
1982-2024
Beloved mother and wife.

Fuck. Her mother she died and she was hurting because of it. I didn't know noone told me. Shit.

"Sunshine?"

She hummed in response.

"What are you doing here. It's 2 a.m"

She took a deep breath before responding softly
"I wanted to visit my mommy."

I kissed the top of her head and whispered
"Next time you want to visit her. Tell me first I'll come with you and watch over you so nothing bad happens to you."

"Mhm."
She hummed and after a few second of silence she whispered
"Thank you. For coming here."

"You don't need to thank me sunshine. I'll always be here for you."
I whispered and stood up picking her up in my arms bridal style and I slowly carried her to my motocycle.

We reached my motocycle and I placed her on it and took my helmet and put it on her head.

"What if I fall off?"
She said. I knew she was nervouse it was her first time on a motocycle I tapped on the helmet and said

"Nothing will happen to you. I'll make sure of it."

She noded and I put the pegs down and helped her on the motocycle and got on myself and started the motocycle.

She wrapped her arms around my toroso and held tighly as she pressed her side of the face against my back and I slowly drove off.
I loved when her arms we're wraped around me.

I drove her to my house. She needed comfort and I will give it to her. I reached my house and parked my bike and turned it off. I got off and took off the helmet for her and helped ger off the bike.

"Why did you take me to your house?"
She asked confused.

"I'll take you back home in the morning. You can stay at mine for now."

She didn't argue back I guess she was tired. I lead her to my bedroom and she got inside the bed and instantly fell asleep I said 'goodnight' to her even when she was asleep and I quietly got in the bed beside her leaving some space between us.

(Words 701)

That's so cute!!🤭🤭

Saving My Aliceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें