Chapter 8

It was my first race in some time I wasn't nervous

It was my first race in some time I wasn't nervous. I knew I would win, I always did excpecially with my bike. But now that Alice was going to watch me race that didn't do me any good. I mean I loved seeing her eyeing her excpecially but what if I crashed didn't win. I would embarass myself.

I got my gloves and my helmet with my bike keys and I headed outside to go to the race. The race was on the side of the town since it was an illegal one we're all risking it but it's always fun.

I turned on my bike and reved before speeding off. I speeded through the streets and after 10 minutes I parked my bike. There were a shit ton of cars and all kinds off bikes. I haven't been in a race for a long time I forgot the kind of feeling rush through you as you get ready for your race.

I leaned against my bike as I watched people arriving as I scaned every person I spotted her. She wore a skirt which ended just below her ass and a long sleeve shirt that didn't even cover her stomach. Fuck.

That girl was living in my head 24/7 rent free. This is new for me, I never felt this way she was doing something to me, unxeplainable things. And the worst thing was I couldn't have her cause she doesn't feel what I'm felling and I'm sure of it.

My tuoughts we're interupled by hand on my shoulder and Lorenzo spoke
"Hey man, you race is in 5 minutes get ready."

"Yeah okay."
I said and gave Lorenzo a handshake before getting on my bike and parking at the start line I reved my bike as the 3 second time started.
I speeded off taking sharp turns through the race track. One wrong turn and you're dead. I felt the adrenaline rush through my veins as I rided.

Taking one last final turn I crossed the finish line first and the other biker gollowed behind me. I parked my bike into place as I finished off the race.

*

What the hell was going on in my head

What the hell was going on in my head. And by that I mean what was Lucas doing there. I followed him as he raced through the tract he was really focused even tho I could see it on his face because of the helmet I could somehow sence it.

I took like 1 shot. I wasn't going to drink a shit ton because that would happen on my birthday. Elena wasn't drinking at all she was very and I mean ver focused on the race when Lorenzo raced with his car. He had a beautiful black 'Porsche Spyder 918'.

Yeah something was deffinetly up between thoes two. I didn't interupte her as she was focused on the race and when Lorenzo finished off first she even jumped up. Did I look like that when I watched Lucas race? I thought but then brushed it off when the announcer spoke that all the races were over and everyone let out a 'BOOO' and started heding home. Me and Elena started heading to her car and finally reached it and we both let out a sighed at the same time when we sat in the car. As we let out the sigh we both turned to look at each other and laughed.

(Words 573)