Chapter 1

Dear diary,It's been a week

Dear diary,
It's been a week.It's been a week since my mother left me. My best friend. My whole world. My other half. It's been hurting me like stab wounds. Endless and sleepless nights and the nightmares hauting me. And they don't stop. Nothing is helping me.

I closed my diary and placed it on the nightstand and glanced at the clock. 5 a.m Another sleepless night. Almost the whole week went through like this after my mom got into a car accident and died at the scene I cried the whole week but I still went to school I couldn't skip school.

I haven't been feeling like myself. noone was helping me.But I feel like it's it's me who hasn't been helping myself because I had pushed everyone away expecially my dad. He had been drinking for the whole week none stop. I avoided him he was agressive when he was drunk my momma wasn't here anymore. She wasn't here to save me or protect me I was alone in this mess.

I got up from my bed and went over to the bathroom and slipped out of my clothes and turned on the shower and steped inside as the cold water hit my body.

After I was done with the shower I got dressed into grey swetpants and a black hoodie I put my hair up into a ponytail and grabed my shcool bag, my phone and went out the door before my dad could get up and spot me. It was 6:30 I had 1 and a half hours till school. Everyday I got out of the house before my dad could see me.

I hated when people asked me if I was okay and most certantly I wasn't. But I manage to keep a faint smile on my face and noded as a response.

I took the longer road to school through the forest. I walked slowly through the forest as I looked around taking in the scenry and after and hour of walking which I could have been a 20 minute walk I reached school. There were 30 minutes left until my first class so I sat down on a bench outside my school and pulled my hood up and put in my earbuds.

After 30 minutes I was sitting in my first class. I hadn't given up on school yet. I promise my mom I would become a doctor one day and I was still holding onto that hope. I was listening to my teacher speaking and after 10 minutes into the class the door flung open and Lucas walked in late as always. I hated him. More despised him and I guess he didn't take the hint for a long time since he sat down beside me and I ignore him as I always do.

And you're probably wondering why I hate him?
Because first he is annoying. Second he is a rich boy and the school player and right now I didn't want to get involved in anything.

Lucas said quietly so the teacher doesn't hear
"Hey sunshine."

I ignored him. The worst thing of all was noone in my school knew my mother died and I wanted to keep it that way. Always.

"Hey."
He reapeted and I turned to him and said back in a annoyed tone
"I'm trying to focus.Quit bothering me."

I continued taking notes and to my surprise he didn't say anything anymore.

(586 words)

The first chapter OMGG. I'm so excitedd!!