Chapter 20

Tw:smut

He layed me down on his bed and he leaned ontop of me, still kissing me

He layed me down on his bed and he leaned ontop of me, still kissing me. I've never been in his room.
His hand moved to my thigh and he caressed my thigh and moved his finger over the tattoo and said in between kisses.
"I love your tattoo."

I hummed in response and placed my hand behind his head and rolled over so I was now ontop of him. My legs on either side of him.

We continued kissing his tounge moving against mine. I trailed my hand under his shirt and skimmed over his tattoo. And said against lips.
"I love your tattoo, too."

He groaned into my mouth as I bucked my hips against him, he moved his hands to my ass and squeezed it.

He pulled from the kiss and sat up on the bed with me on his lap, he lifted me up and layed my back onto the bed. He reached from my jeans and looked at me for approval. I noded. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down, tossing them somewhere on the ground.

His breath hitched as he looked at my lace pnaties and then back at me. He trailed kisses up my body on my neck and he whispered as he kissed my lips
"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah."
I whispered back.

He kissed my nack and moved back down, pulled my jeans off completely. He skimmed his fingers on the tatto on my inner thigh and leaned down to kiss it. I let out a whimper when he gently kissed the tattoo and continued trailing kisses on my thighs.

His fingers found my underwear and he tugged them down. I looked down at him and he lowered his head between my thighs. I felt him place a few kisses on my inner thighs and then he moved to my pussy.

He sucked on my clit and I let out a moan. His tounge joined and he started working his way inside me. His finger joined in pushing deep inside me, I felt pain rip through me but after some time the pain turned into pleasure.

I gripped the sheets and arched my head back as he pumped his finger inside me and continued sucking on my clit.

He joined in a second finger, pumping it faster inside me.I moaned out.
"Oh my-!"
and glapsed my hand over my mouth to not moan out loudly.

He pulled his mouth away from my pussy and spoke in a trethening voice.
"Don't. I need to hear your moans sunshine."

He removed my hand from my mouth and continued pumping his finger faster inside me. I felt a ball forming inside me. I tried to speak but it came out as a moan
"Lucas I'm going to cum."

He hummed in response his finger moving faster inside me.
"Cum for me sunshine. Cum all over my fingers."

I let out a loud moan that echoed through the room as my orgasm hit me. Lucas pulled his fingers out and left me felling empty.

He brought his fingers to him mouth and sucked off my juices not leaving a drop. He kissed me again, with so much force he sucked on my tounge, kissing me deeply.

He unbuckled his belt and undid his jeans, all while still kissing me deeply. He took off his boxers and tossed all pf his clothes on the ground. I heard as he ripped open a condom and slided it onto his erection.

He pulled away from the kiss and lined himself at my entrance, and pressed his cock against my entrance and I let out a whimper.

"I'm going to try to be gentle."
He whispered.

"Mhm."
I hummed in response.

He slowly pushed himself inside me, and pain ripped through me. It felt like my whole body was ripping in half and I left out a whimper from the pain. He continued pushing himself into me and a tear slid down my cheek from the pain, he wiped off the tear and kissed my cheek.

"Focus on my lips."
He instructed.

I did. I captured his lips into a kiss and focused on his lips kissing him, his tounge moving against mine. He pulled from the kiss and whispered
"I'll start moving, I don't want to see you in pain."

I shook my head and said
"Keep going. Please."

He pecked my lips and continued pushing inside me. I moaned out from the pain. And he pushed himself whole inside me.

"I'll start moving now."
He said to me and I noded and he slowly began to moce and speded up the pace and the pain started turning into pleasure.

He cintinued moving hitting a spot I never knew exsisted that send waves of pleaure down my body. I grasped the sheets and moaned as I arched my back, he kept hitting it harder and faster.

"Oh my- Lucas!"
I moned out.

He groaned holding onto my hips to steady me and kept pumping inside me.

"Lucas I'm going to cum."
I moaned out.

He groaned
"Fuck sunshine."
"Cum with me."

He hit hard and deep buring his cock deep inside me. My orgasm ripped through me and I moaned as Lucas groaned cumming as well. He stayed inside me and pulled out after a few seconds.

He got off the bed and walked into his bathroom, he returned with a cloth and oen of his t-shirts.
He cleaned me up and placed the cloth on the bedside table and handed me the shirt.

"Put it on. And we'll go to sleep."
He said

"Okay."
I said and put the t-shirt on and he put his boxers on and got into the bed and pulled me closer to him draping the sheets on us.

I layed my head onto his chest and trailed his tattoos with my finger. And asked softly.
"Why did you so it tonight?"

"Because I've been thinking about you day and night, I've been imagining kissing you and I needed to do this. And by your drunk expanations you had a dream about me too."

"Oh my godd!! I told you that."
I said and burried my face in my hands.

"Care to explain it further?"
He smirked

"Well it was pretty simple you kissed me well deeply kissed me but it's the same thing."
I explained.

"It's not the same thing sunshine. Now get some sleep."
He said and kissed my forehead.

I hummed in response and layed my head pn his chest and closed my eyes. I was out in seconds as I slept in his arms.

(Words 1114)
Ignore my shitty smut. But this cahpter was wild. I posted teo chaper since I'm posting late!!

Don't forget to vote luvs💗💗