Chapter 22

*July 5th

*
July 5th

Today Elenas' birthday, she was my bestfriend since forever. She was throwing a party. Of course, how original of her.

I was getting ready I wore a navy dress with lave rims and some beige heels

I did my make up. I put some beige eye shadow to match my heels and light pink lipstick since it was my color. I always lived how pink looked on me.

I finished getting ready grabed the gift I prepared for Elena and got my bag and walked downstairs.
Lucas was leaning against the kitchen counter and his head turned to my directionand he scanned me from head to toe.

"You look beautiful."
He said when I stood infront of him

My cheeks flushed and said softly
"Thank you."

He tucked his phone into his jeans pocket and took my hand in his and pecked my lips before saying
"Come on let's go we don't want to be late now do we?"

I noded and we headed outside it was already 8p.m, the sun was getting lower each second and the colors painted the sky more and more. As we drove to Elenas' house.
He parents gifted her a whole house for her 18th and she was throwing the party there.

We reached the house it wasn't too big but it wasn't small either it had a pool in the backyard.
And many people were enrtering and leaving.
Damn how many people did she know?

As we entered the house many people recognized Lucas since almost all of the people were for school. They eyes me and some even rolled their eyes. Most of them were of course girls.

I spotted Elena and I hugged her and handed her the gift
"Happy birthday!"

"Thank you!"
Elena hugged me back and smiled

"Happy birthday.".
Lucas said to her.

He did not have a soft spot for anyone but when it came to me he was a whole difrent person.

Elena said and turned back to where the drinks were and drowned some alcohol.
"Thanks. Have fun guys."

I picked up a smaller cup that was probably filled with vodka and I gulped it down.

Lucas said and smirked
"Be careful sunshine don't want you to get drunk now. Remember what happened last time?"

"Yeah I do."
I said and walked torwards a couch with my drink in my hand. Lucas followed behind me still holding my one hand. He loved physical touch that was for sure.

We sat down on the couch and he lifted my legs into his lap and caressed my legs instead of holding my hand.

He rubbed his thumb up and down my leg and a girl sat down beside me and asked
"Are you guys like a thing?"

I was about to respond but Lucas beat me to it.
"We aren't a thing... we are boyfriend and girlfriend if that's too dumb to understand for you."

The girl just scoffed and stood up and walked away and I turned to Lucas
"You didn't have to be so rude."

"Somone had to tell all of these people. I hate the looks they give you."
Lucas said.

I just sighed and sipped on my drink. That drink turned into two then theee and then a lot more. Lucas was litterly holding me together.

"I want to go to the bathroom."
I whined and pouted to Lucas.

"Okay hold on love."
He said and wraped his jacket around the lower part of my body and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom.

As he carried me I said to him
"I love it when you call me sunshine or love, or anything else. I love it. I love you!"
I giggled as I spoke and we reached the bathroom.

He placed me on the ground and opened the bathroom door and closed it and locked after him and he steadied me and leaned against the bathroom counter until I was done.

He walked out of the bathroom and we got into his car, I leaned my head on the car window and didn't realize when I fell asleep.

(Words 692)

Spoiling ya'll rn with chapters!!

Don't forget to vote💗💗