Chapter 9

It was a once in a lifetime experience

It was a once in a lifetime experience. After me and Elena got home I collapsed onto the bed and instantly fell asleep.

May 18th Saturday

Today I was going to go back home. Because I couldn't stay at Lenas' all the time. So after I woke up I got dressed and packed up my clothes and Elena took me back to my house. Where I am right now. Sitting on my bed staring at the wall infront of me. And think about who?

Lucas.

One simple name. But it wasn't simple. The thing he did and said at the race I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I could feel him staring at me the whole night.

But I hate him and he's annoying so I shouldn't think much of it. yeah I shouldn't. And I won't.

Liar
A voice in my head whispered.

Nope. I needed to focus. My birthday. I'm turning 18 next week. I'm freaking excited. Elena booked to get a tattoo at the tattoo place and she was going to take me to a bar that's crazy.
She said she'll get fake ids but if we get caught if will not be great.

I took out my diary and started writing

Dear diary,
What the hell is happening to me? Why do I have Lucas' Garcias' hoodie and jacket in my closet why do I feel something when he touches me. I shouldn't be feeling this but yet here I am. I'll be spiling out my whole felling so get ready! I freaking excited for my birthday!! I'll get my first tattoo of course, I'll get my mommy's name in between two angel wings because she meant the world to me and I'll probably get a small tattoo to cherish the moment you know. And I canot wait because we will be going to bar!! For the first time as well. I guess your 18th birthday is all about the first times. I'm still a virgin. I'm turning freaking 18. Anyway today is boring as hell I'll probably just go take a nap now to kill the time so bye bye!!

I closed my diary and sighed. It's been a while since I wrote that much. I got comfortable in my bed and slowly the world faded and I fell asleep.

*
May 20th monday

Today we have finals since we're finish school off early, we are doing our final exams through the whole week and it is stresfull. I hate it. I studied so much but it didn't feel enough. I was writing math's exam right now 20 minutes left I was finishing up on the sheet of paper. I didn't understand half of it but I manage somehow.

After 5 minutes we're left I handed in my work and walked outside of the classroom. I felt like a huge, heavy rock was lifted off my back after I finished my exam. I hope I passed. I only had 3 exams left. Biology, chemistry and I had to write and essay to finish off literature.

(Words 516)

A small chapter. For now🤭