Chapter 3

I woke up to something crashing downstairs

I woke up to something crashing downstairs.I opened my eyes and looked at the clock it was 3 a.m I got up from my bed and headed downstairs and saw my dad. Swinging the bottles to the ground, glass shattered on the floor he looked at me and made eye contact with me. I saw the drunkness in his eyes the rage and the pain inside him.

He shouted
"It's your fucking fault that Juliette is dead! You stupid rat!"

I froze in placed as he swung his hand at me and grabed my hair and tuged at it hard causing me to collapse to my knnes. He let go of my hair and delivered a hit to my cheek before stumbling out to his room.

"Clean all this mess up!"

Tears slid down my cheeks as I grabed my cheek from the pain and sobbed quietly after most of the pain was gone I got up and sniffled and started cleaning up the shattered glass because I knew it will only get worse.

I cleaned all the shattered glass and walked back to my room and colpsed onto my bed and cried until I fell asleep.

*

After school I rushed to Alices' house

After school I rushed to Alices' house. She texted me it was her dad again. Jesus I hated that man he tought it was her fucking fault his wife died in a car accident because she was hit by a car what kind of mentaly ill person is he?

I drove over to her house and parked my car outside her house and quietly walked inside her house and went upstairs and opened her bedroom door softly and she saw me and smiled faintly.

It was awful seeing her this hurt. I walked over to her bed and got on it beside her

"How are you feeling?"
I asked softly

She sighed and hesitated for a second and finally asked.
"Can I come stay with you for a week?"

"Of course you can. You know you can come over anytime?"

She noded and I motioned for her to placed her head in my lap and she did she layed down in my lap and I caressed her hair soctly and whispered

"You can come stay for thr whole month that's left of school you can even stay the summer. My parents love you and I do to."

"Thank you El. I don't know what I would do without you."
She said softly

"You don't need to thank me. Now come on pack up some stuff and we'll get going to my house okay?"

She lifted her head ip from my lap and hugged me before walking over to her closet and starting to put some of her clothes in a bag and most imporantly her diary. I knew she loved her diary it was her escape she wrote her feelings down and I will never, never ever read that diary.

*

Elena drove back to her house

Elena drove back to her house. She let me stay with her I was so freaking gratefull for her she always helped me when it was getting worse and worse with my dad. I loved her so much!!

I packed some clothes, my diary, my charger and somw prher stuff and after 5 minutes we reached her house and she led me to her room.

"Your birthday is coming up next week!! What should we do? You turing 18 oh my god!!"
Elena squeled as we sat on her bed in her room

"I don't know go to a club maybe? There isn't much we can do."
I sheuged it off

"You're kidding right? It comes once in a lifetime your 18th birthday. Girlll!! You will get a freaking tattoo."

"Oh yeah!! I always wanted a tattoo."

A tattoo of my mother's name in between two angel wings.

"Yup you're getting a tattoo as soon as you turn 18. End of story."
She said and smiled at me.

I couldn't help but smile back, she always knew how to make me happy.

"I love you so much! Thank you for everything!"
I said as I lunged myself at her and hugged her tightly.

(Words 690)

Elena is so cute🥺🥺 I will be posting chapter everyday maybe even multipule a week since it's spring break and I have nothing else to do😜