25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥

Začít od začátku

"If you ever call me 'Aradhya' again then I'm going to bite you even more harshly the next time! You are only allowed to call me your sweetheart!", saying she removed her hands from my nape and tucked her fingers into the hem of her petticoat, unfurling her pleats. Within a moment her saree got draped out of her body revealing her wonderful butyraceous figure.

I couldn't control myself any longer. My bulge was turning rock hard looking at her boldness. It was dying to penetrate inside her core. I started to unbutton my shirt, followed by my lowers while she pulled the strings of her shape wear and slid it down her waist making it fall on the ground. She was only in her bra and underwear while I was only in my boxers.

I lifted her up in my arms and tossed her on the bed, then hovered over her. I again slammed my lips into her kissing her brutally, rather eating her. Our lips were moving in the same pace eating eachother as much as possible. We continued this for another ten minutes when she patted my shoulders because her lips were aching. They had swollen a bit more than before.

"Is it aching sweetheart?", I asked her caressing her swollen lips with my thumb and then gently pecking on them.

"Hmm...", she hummed in response and pecked my lips. My lips proceeded down towards her neck where I sucked and nibbled her soft skin earning sensual moans from her which was turning me on.

"Ummm....aaanhhh!", she moaned closing her eyes shut and clutching my biceps tightly. I continued my work on her neck filling it with reddish purple love marks.

"Aanhhh.....Adhiraj!", she moaned my name seductively. I licked her soft honey like skin hungrily while my other hand travelled towards her boobs. I kneaded one seductively earning the sweetest moan from her mouth.

"Aannhhh....ufff!", she moaned clutching my biceps more tightly. Her nails dug into my skin evoking a piercing pain but it didn't even matter to me. I pulled her up a bit and unhooked her bra. Her soft voluptuous boobs popped out jiggling. I licked on both of them.

"Do you want me to bite them sweetheart?", I asked her whispering into her ears.

"Yes! Please bite them.", she said biting on her lower lip. I cupped one of her boob and shoved it into my mouth sucking it hungrily. Her boobs are my favourite!

"Aaanhhh Adhiraj easy!", she said moaning as I bit it harshly. I filled her boobs with pink marks. I continued sucking her erected bud like a hungry baby while my bulge rubbed the walls of her drenched core. The only barrier was my boxers and her underwear. I tore her underwear while her bud was still inside my mouth. I removed my boxers making my bulge rub more into her walls. She was so damn wet!

"Aannhhh...ummm...", she moaned out as my bulge rubbed more of her core. I left her boob with a sloppy pop and went for the other one. I bit it harshly and started sucking on it hungrily while my bulge rubbed her core making both of us more and more aroused.

"Ummm...Adhiraj...please do it!", she said digging her nails more into my biceps.

"What sweetheart!?", I asked her leaving her bud.

"It's a 'yes' Adhiraj! Fuck me please!", she said looking into my eyes.