17

EPILOGUE

Pov:Arnav

"Look.. At what u have done... I cant walk now.." 😏🥺
she was looking at me with her world famous fake pout cum anger expression
I rolled over in my sheets to take a look at her with a wicked Victorious smile
"U r enjoying it aren't u?"
She asked me while controlling her blush... After one year of officially dating and living together does she really think i couldn't realise when she is controlling her blush... Those red cheeks are my favourite things in this whole damn world..
"Trust me this will be the only time when i enjoy while u are uncomfortable.. Babe.. Iam sorry ...but iam not"❤
I winked at her with a cute pout which is her favourite of me..
"U r not sorry..and and ….And iam not 'uncomfortable..." she rolled her eyes as she reached the bathroom door and turned the knob..
"Hey.. Just for medical assistance..as a professional doctor..Do u need help there?" I asked with a naughty smirk
"Huh... We both know if I say yes we would miss our flight..."
She closed the bathroom door and I heard the knob locked from inside.. Yup.. A clear indication to not come.. Poor soul... She is soo tired with yesterday's stunts we pulled and god..

She was ausm...she is always ausm and i cant believe I got her.. On some days after a heartful convo or a mindful l laugh.. I aske her "can i take u?" And she laughs loudly.. God.. I still cant believe she is mine.. Wow.. It sounds good.. she is mine.. She is mine.. Yayyy!!!

Pov: Khushi

It was hard to walk.. But it was the best hard thing i have ever done.. We have been dating for one year and living together since i moved to scotland for my work which was so convinent bcs guess who was working there..?
So after a bath I went to our room wrapped around in towels.. And i could see his eyes burning holes in my exposed skin.. It happens everyday and he is never tired of it...
I secretly fear of the day when he becomes tired of it.. God let him never get tired of me.. 🥺

So one hour later.. We were both walking towards the airport, with our luggages... We boarded our plane and I slept in his shoulder as soon as the plane took off bcs of the sleep he snatched away from me yesterday.. Not that i regret it... But i looovve sleeep....
No.. I love him more..
I snuggledd deeper into his biceps as his finger caressed my right shoulder.... It was perfect..

After a long journey.. We set out foot to where it all started.. UDAIPUR...

He booked the same place we stayed in years before and i was soo happyy abt that "So.. U know waht i managed to book the same room " He looked at me with a sweeeeet smile as we reached our old floor
"Uh.. So good night Mr. Chopra.. My room was to the right.. Hope urs is that way" i said to him with a teasing tone..
"Uhm.. Ya... Huh.. The audacity to even say that we are staying in separate rooms.." He picked me up and tickled me all the way to my old room...
Next day i woke up in my regular place..  his chest...
"Gummorning Miss kapooooooooor" he dragged the name just as he used to call me back then and kissed my forehead
"Gummorning mr chowwwra.."i was soo sleeepy and snuggled more into his chest
"Huh... Wake up.. We have whole day in front of us to plan.. "
After freshening up.. He took me to dhooth talai where we laughed at our old memories..
"Miss kapoor...Do u remeber we sitting down and talking our heart out here on the very first day we met.. Wow that was crazyy "
"Oh yes.. I was annoyed by u but also a lot intimidated by u.. I was confused"😂
"And it feels great to be back.. To be ur mr chopra.."
"Ya.. Its like miss kapoor and mr chopra are just reserved for udaipur.. Do u remeber how we stopped calling each other those names  the moemnt we left here "
We sat there for hours and i genuinely missed my lil chopra....
So we  called him and he was angry bcs we came here without him😂...

Then we went to the market where we purchased everything i can.... Then to the mountain top where we once sat down and dealt with our innerselves to shut our feelings..
“u know what that day I really wanted to kiss u yaar” I told him while leaning onto his body
“okai lets fulfill that wish” and he grabbed me and went for a kiss that felt like our first kiss..I felt a déjà vu and kissed him back .

At night after we changed into our comfortable nightwares.. He asked
"Miss kapooor.. Would u like to join me in the terrace"
"Oh.. I forgot the terrace.. Come come.." I jumbed and ran to the door
We opened the terrace door and sat in our old place..i layed down in his lap as his fingers ran thru my hair..
"Here's where we confessed that we would miss each other.." He said and i could feel his smile
"Ya.. That was huge for us.. And i didnt wanted to leave this place.."
"I know me neither.."
"Huh..but it waz Not bcs of u..its Bcs i loved this terrace and my lil chopra.."😏 i said teasingly
"Uhuhmm...me tooo.. I didnt meant u.. I meant.. This city and the... The.. The.. Wedding.. Ya wedding "..
He smacked my head as i laughed and He hugged my body more closely to his as i hugged his hands more closely..
"I love this terrace..." He said
"More than me?"
"Should i answer romantically or chopraly?"
"Try both.."
'Okai.. Option a ) more than u?.. Huh i love this terrace bcs of u"
"Wowww... Iam ppeased"
"Option b) more than u?.. Who do u think u r Miss Kapoor?"
"Ouch... U are a ruude man"
"But iam YOUR rude man.." He kissed all over my face as i struggled with my laugh
After a peaceful silent half and hour  when I was going to fall asleep or halfway to sleep,i heard him asking very softly...
"So... Miss Kapoor...?"
"Mhmmmmm"
"Uhm... Marryy me?"
"Mhmmmmm"...
"what..".. I jumbed from his lap and sat wide eyed..
"What did u just asked"
"What?.. I dindt ask anything... Why are u shocked?.. Were u asleep?" He asked concerned
"Oh.. shit.. Nothing.. I thought i just heard.. Uhm.. Nothing"
i was disappointed like hell.. God was i soo madly in love with him that i started hallucinating things... I was going to lie back in his lap when he asked
"Hey by the way i bought u a diamond ring..just for fun..uhm  do u want it"
I looked at him. With my mouth opened.. His audacity

I started beating his biceps and chest so hard while my tears flowed down
"Hey hey hey... Babyyyy.. I am sorry.. I was kidding.." He pulled me into a hug...
"Hum... I was disppointed and was about to cry u idiot chopraaa"  i clutched onto his shirt.
"Ohwwwwww.. Iam sorrryyyy".. 🥺 he withdrew the hug..
"Aaaaaaaaaaand?"
"Aaaaaand uhm.."he cleared his throught and sat in his knees in front of me..
"Miss kapooor.. Huh.. Its serious.. Dont laugh!!... I.. I bought this ring long before but was waiting for the perfect moment to ask u...i think this place deserves to witness this.. Bcs for a reason.. Udaipur gave me the best gift that i could ever get..Udaipur gave me the best love story that could even beat ur fictional ones.. Udaipur gave me the best days of my life.. And the best person to my life... So.. All iam asking u is.. Miss kapoor.. Will u be me mrs. Chopra?"
I was crying.. My eyes were red.. It was perfect..My nails were not done.. There were no fancy set up or flashy lights or cameras recording it.. There were no noises or happy yells... But this was the best proposal scene that i have evert witnessed...
“what are u waiting..give me my ring” I said him and he slipped it into my finger
"I love u..... My almost mrs chopraaa"
"I love u more.. My Almost mr kapooooor"

And we sat there.. In each others arms...
Staring at the night Udaipur lights..

🔹Once upon a time.. I came to Udaipur for a friend's wedding and it changed my life🤍