13

My most awaited day.. Bcs..
1)It was our second last day and haldi day....
2) it was not a night function.. It was a whole day and night function....i was thril led..
3)today some of our old school friends were coming here... So i was more excited...
4) i was going to wear a saree... And saree always thril led me... I was thril led when i bought it and oacked it and matched it with my ornaments days before.. so cal l me crazy but iam a saree obsessor..

Pov:arnav
The day was going to be a bored day.. Full day function.. Her friends are going to come.. She wil l be busy.. God how did my mood satrted revoliving around her.. How did my day started being about her... How did i started to judge a day based on her... I mean i know i like her.. I know i cnat do anything about it. And i know its fucked up!!!.. So I went down to the courtyard with a bored expression and tada... My whole day lightened up just by seeing her... And she was weraing this goddamn saree.. And yel low saree.. With pretty jumkas and a deep cut blouse.. God.. If u r gonna chal lenge me like this.. Trust me i would become an athiest for sure..!

Pov:Khushi

I was waking down in my sarees and saw mr elder one standing dull faced... I was walking towards him to ask y.. When he turned around and saw me.. God he was gorgeous.. Indian wear was making him soo soo hot.. I mean he is hot in everything.. But this kurtha was making him extra spicy..i would die if i see him shirtles- ohh god dont make me go there..

He smiled at me and the dul l expresiom vapiurisd.. I was walking towards him when i heard lots of noice from behind.. I turned around to see my friends.. Oh god.. I have not seen them for a long time.... There was my best friend Afreen among them.. She ditched me on day 1 bcs she had an important conference and i had to come here alone.. But iam not complaining bcs i had some great days here.. Oh am i a bad best friend.. With al l those thoughts i hugged each one of them and we al l went near the pool to share every details of each others life.. Like gossips.. Relationships.. Frie dhips.. Carriers.. Family.. Friends.. We have beeen meeting after god knows how many years.. And the contacts have been took scarse except with Afreen..

Pov:arnav

I was forgteting my dull mood as she started walking towards me and tada!!! She was snatched away by her friends.... I know she was eagerly waiting to meet them..so i went to see my family and engrossed in my works... The haldi function went slowly and painful ly without her presence.. I didnt knew her absence would affect me like this even though i could see her talking with her friends... After a looong day..I went to my room took a batj and hopped into some comfortable hoodie and pants.. And I went to the terrace ... Sat down at the ledge... Staring at the sky and finding some peace... After ten minutes or so.. I heard the door to the terrace opening .. I turned around to see her standing there...she was now wearing a extra large tee shirt and shorts.. I smiled at her weakly..
"Hii ... Am i interrupting ur alone time..?" she came and sat down with me..without wiatung for my reply bcs for some ways she knew I always loved her company
"Ya I was having some peacefull alone time but ya.. I wil l adjust ".. She gave me a light punch and we smiled... God.. Even her mere presence was lighting up my mood "So... What are u thinking?" She asked.. Looking at the bare sky.
"Arey.. Yaar... This wedding was an escape to me.. I mean Iam goimg to UK as u know.. And Iam scared ... I am sooo comfortbake here and i dont know..." She placed her hands over mine.. And i felt sooo firm..
"Its gonna be okai... U are defentely going to crack it... I mean i know u r a great doctor and a great person.. So u dont have to worry.. Yaaar" She interlinked her fingers with mine and i felt a sudden warmth and comfort entering my body..
"I think  its gonna be okay right?" "Ya... UK will be great.. There will be new people.. New culture.. New home.. New girls.. 😂" she teased me
"Hmm.. Ya iam looking forward to it😂" i responded back with the same tune...
"Hey.. U r worth it... U know that right..." She asked me..
"What new girls?" I asked her with a teasing tone..and she looked at me with a "seriously??" glare..
"Ya i understood... I think iam ready to explore it".. I said with a sigh realising how easy it was for her to make me relax..
"So.. How was the udaipur saga?"i asked her
"Wow.. I met some wonderful humans.. I had some memrobale moments.. And i got some great friends.... U know.. Arjun.. .. Maithili's parents.. My old friendss... Arjun's mom..." I suppressed my smile soo hard
"Ohh what about Arjun's bhai.. Is he nice?"
"Uhm.. I think he is okai.. Okai..?" She looked at me with a raised eyebrow..
"I think he is okia okai.." I mocked her and took aaway my hands from hers... She laughed at my childishnes..
Fuck atlas corrigan... He was the perfect green flag i have ever seen..she thought to herslef..
"So... What about ur udaipur journey?" She asked me.. U know i met this wonderfull person.. Whom i felt home to...at first she was just a beautyf girl but then she became my greatest and truest friend.. I am soo grateful that i met her and made her my friend.. Its my previlage.....
I wanted to tell her this..but the vibe between us was not 'iam -grateful-for-ur -presence ' one...
"Ya.. Its awesome... Except for the fact that I wasted my days for an annoying irritating girl" This time  she pinched my biceps soo painfully that i flinched hard... This was us... One time we cant stop annoying each other and then we cant stop thinking abt each other.. Atleast me.. "I wil l miss u " i said to her
"U talking to me?" She asked with a teasing tone
"No i was talking to the terrace.. Y would u think iam talking to u miss kapoooooooooor?"
"Iam leaving...” She started to get up when i grabbed her hands and pulled her down making her sit exactly where she sat..
"U r leaving the day after tomowrrow so its okai to be here for some more time.." He said still looking at the sky
"Oh are u talking to the terrace agaian?" She asked teasingly and leaned onto my shoulder.. It didnt felt new.. It felt like home.. It felt like two jigsaw puzzled joining together... It felt like her head belonged to my shoulders.. It felt like i would hate my shoulders if her head was not in it.. I was getting crazy and i was okai about it